• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Why are you "KRDSONIC"? You don't even play Sonic as your main. You play wolf right?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yup, Wolf and Dedede, sometimes IC. If I could change my name then I would. It's just an old name from an online game I played when I was 13, I just said to myself "What is the most stereotypical name I can think of?" and it ended up being (KRD)Sonic.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be bringing a full setup. Lee, someone else, and me will need housing. Esca can't house us this time.

Any LA lovers want to house is for the weekend?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'll be bringing a full setup. Lee, someone else, and me will need housing. Esca can't house us this time.

Any LA lovers want to house is for the weekend?
Why do you wait till last minute? Ask roy or furbs or player 4

-Ran

Smash Master
Because I thought that Lee was handling it, since he said he was going to Hobo for a month.

-Ran

Smash Master
I need a means of contacting RoyR. Player 4 said that housing through him is most likely not possible, since his parents only let him house once before.

Nm, found his number.

Xyro77

This is pretty much the last day to claim housing if you havent already. So please get this going. Also, results thread will be made tonite. also, the aib link is on the front page so go to it and click "attend" if u care about medals

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If anyone still needs housing, I have 2 hotel rooms with a few spots open. It comes out to about $10 a night. Send me a PM

EDIT: Post#777 !!!

Xyro77

results thread will go up in 20 some odd mins. I BEG ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE BRING FULL SET-ups to this event. We only have 5 tvs so far and this hobo wll be HUGE

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
in illonois they had a huge state tournament and only two tv were at the venue,my friend who mains wolf Kain drove 3+ hours to go 6 hours of driving for no playing and a wasted day sucs.

BRING TVS YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom