• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23: Full results AND all videos are up!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I heard your Jiggs couldn't handle Gnes', so you were running towards The Green Lesbian for backup. FIGURES. :)

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to our representation from Florida. Congrats to the snake main Ultimate Razer. I honestly am very impressed at you beating Red Halberd who is skilled enough to beat anyone...anyone :)

PS. Texas is legit and so is Florida. Until next time I suppose...MLG may equal Florida being on top or not who knows..? (Next time on Dragon smash Z)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, only 1 MK?

Way to rep TX, and Good **** Razer keeping our pride alive. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Oh wtf. I completely did not expect razer winning, I was more worried about gnes coming back and winning then razer, ah well guess ill just have to handle razer at mlg

Dude i wasn't winning shiz today, EVERYONE was wrecking me, not just Red, whos amazing by the way. Take lee's campiness and dojo's gay and u get Red wahahahahah. Our set count was 2-0 but the matches were super close. Idk what happened with everything else, just not feeling it lately, dojo broke me :( lol. Just worry about our MM at whobo when i take your 20$.

Just wasn't my day in really anything, sorry for teams trela, i was playing horrible, we should definetly team again. Despite what u think, u were playing good, so dont feel down. It was entirely my fault.

Good shiz to Razer and my bro flip, I've never been ***** that hard in teams before :). U told me that i was too aggro and thats all it was, but all i remember was ****. Congrats. And good stuff to xyro/razer in low tier teams, your strategy was hard to beat :).

I need to get better before mlg ohio/orlando :(
Im sad and hungry, i need a honey butter chicken biscuit

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You john so much Gnes. First johning about me in pools and now to Halzy? Get your **** straight :p

ADHD

Smash Hero
Dude i wasn't winning shiz today, EVERYONE was wrecking me, not just Red, whos amazing by the way. Take lee's campiness and dojo's gay and u get Red wahahahahah. Our set count was 2-0 but the matches were super close. Idk what happened with everything else, just not feeling it lately, dojo broke me :( lol. Just worry about our MM at whobo when i take your 20$.

Just wasn't my day in really anything, sorry for teams trela, i was playing horrible, we should definetly team again. Despite what u think, u were playing good, so dont feel down. It was entirely my fault.

Good shiz to Razer and my bro flip, I've never been ***** that hard in teams before :). U told me that i was too aggro and thats all it was, but all i remember was ****. Congrats. And good stuff to xyro/razer in low tier teams, your strategy was hard to beat :).

I need to get better before mlg ohio/orlando :(
Im sad and hungry, i need a honey butter chicken biscuit
It's okay, I was slacking for our char too :(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Good **** everyone. Props to Hally Berry (lived up to the hype), Jnig (beat royr twice) and Esca (did well overall). Dao thanks for teaming with me, we did well for our first time and pulled off some **** ****.

Hard bracket is hard, but this tournament was a learning experience more than anything. Me and Roy had a long talk, and we are going to step it up big time. See everyone at WHOBO.

Mampam

Smash Ace
in the end, he didnt win =(

but he definitely showed texas wassup!!! =D

bro too pro <3

R1OT

Smash Cadet
oh my god 8 people slept in my tiny *** dorm room

ACTUALLY

CY

Smash Ace
g00d stuffs, sorry RH that I couldn't team with you, looks like you did good anyways. :embarrass

I WILL MAKE THE NEXT HOBO! not including WHOBO but yea. :) WTB bigger HOBOs like back in the day. :(

also sorry resca for not answering your call lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
I just want to point out that Texas basically tried to bracket**** me lol.

Seriously wtf at my bracket.

Fliphop first round
Then Zori
Then Dao
Then Gnes
Then Razer?

Then just RoyR and Gnig on Razers side? :laugh:

Anyway I'm not salty just throwin that out there. And also I used Snake against Razer in 1st set of GF, mabye he should be by my name?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol I've had worse brackets at the MK ban events. >.>

Good stuff going hard though. I'll see you and the rest of your ****ty state in Orlando. ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol I've had worse brackets at the MK ban events. >.>

Good stuff going hard though. I'll see you and the rest of your ****ty state in Orlando. ;)
Hahaha look forward to it then. Relative to who was actually here though, I got all the best people lol.

... Red 3-1'd Razer in dittos?
I won 3-1 as MK.

Then first set of GF he 2-0'd (an SD or two but no johns) my MK and I brought it to 2-2 as snake. Then last match ran to timer and he won. Then he won 3-1 in GF (I SD'd 2nd match on frigate and lost, then went back and won, then he went PS1 and beat me).

Exdeath

Smash Master
So it seems like the all mighty Redhalberd has fallen. You're list is correct sir.

Red = top 4 in FL no matter what.

I come home to see this thread. -Stomps on every post posted today-.

See yall in MLG :).

Oh yeah Red is good.
Who said that he isn't?

Gnes

Smash Master
You john so much Gnes. First johning about me in pools and now to Halzy? Get your **** straight :p
LOL what?!?! Red beat me legit...when did i ever say he didnt...that guy is mad good...and his set with razer was amazing. Even if i was playing bad, he could would most likely win even if i was playing good...super legit :)

I love that guy ^_^...hes one of my favorite florida smashers.

Ill try quivo...but idk

Top Bottom