• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: MONSTERS ARCADE Edition! June 12th 2010! PLEASE BRING FULL SET-UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can anyone give me a ride to (and from?) this event? I plan on bringing an entire setup ( I can bring just the wii if a TV would be a problem). I live in Sharpstown and I can pay a reasonable amount. I'd prefer to be at the venue as early as possible.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Can anyone give me a ride to (and from?) this event? I plan on bringing an entire setup ( I can bring just the wii if a TV would be a problem). I live in Sharpstown and I can pay a reasonable amount. I'd prefer to be at the venue as early as possible.
laggy tv or not. we need it.

Neko, THANK YOU for picking him up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Was it laggy last time. As I said I can bring the other one. The one i brought last time is a TV I don't use at home at all. It just sits in the box. I can bring the one i use but I only play wifi, so I dont know if its laggy.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Tesh, PM me your address. More than likely, I'll be swooping to pick you up around 10-11 AM, and based on how far you are, is how much you'll have to pay for gas.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Was it laggy last time. As I said I can bring the other one. The one i brought last time is a TV I don't use at home at all. It just sits in the box. I can bring the one i use but I only play wifi, so I dont know if its laggy.
if u could bring the other one it would be great. thank you

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Just throwing this out there....if anyone needs a carpool that's near the Dallas/Fort Worth area...Denti and I have decided to get one started. We have room for two more people. If Denti says it's cool we can pick two people up for HOBO25. You will need to pay for gas/possible hotel stay...not very much if you ask me. PM me if you need a carpool.

PS: Denti and I are bring a setup as well....everyone needs to chip in to make this a great HOBO....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom