• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: Monsters Arcade! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! Vids are up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts:

1: Gnes-Brinstar + Wario = Ackbar status. Good **** winning.

4: Royr The Hero-****** it up, hehehehehe. Glad to see you get a spot you deserve. Sucks we had to play so soon, but it happens.

5: Trela-My Pokemon Treblario! You've grown up! Good ****! Also, STOP JUMPING INTO PICTOCHAT'S SPIKES TO DOUBLE TEAM THEM JUST BECAUSE LEE MARTIN DOES IT.

7: illmatic-You are some sort of Turnip sorcerer. Seriously...I got horribly man-handled by your good pulls and Frigate! Hopefully, we can rematch someday and I'll get my revenge...

7: Infinity-Good seeing you around. We should play sometime.

9: FlipHop-Still got some tricks from the past...good stuff.

9: Shlike-Dang, we never played friendlies...always interrupted.

13: RT-Get out, trashy F-tier material.

13: Ozz-Sucks you're giving up on Falco, but you do what you got to do. Marth is probably better.

17: Zori-Once you go TL, you will never go back to being normal...

17: Jerm-You never got your water bottle from me, LOL

17: Arcadia-Fun tourney matches. :)

17: Jon-Dang, pretty good for someone who refuses to enter singles, lol!

17: CY-You're so random sometimes, lol. Good seeing you, we should play some time...

17: Fk-Fun matches. I'm sorry if the TV's lag affected you. :( We need to play some more in the future.

17: Px-Would you really have done CPR on me had I passed out from the heat?

25: PJ-Brawl+ ****...wahahahahahahaha.

25: Broly-You're always fun to talk to. Hopefully I'll see you and the rest of RGV at the UH thing...

25: Leaf-You're improving quite rapidly. You're starting to scare me...

33: P4-Stop buffering dat Drill Rush. :(

33: Riot-Always fun to see you. B****

49: Xyro-Thanks for hosting. You didn't leave at all?! I'm surprised you didn't die from heat exhaustion. Truly a dedicated TO.

Monster's Arcade-Thanks for the venue. Most of the things that happened were beyond your control, but if we ever come back, I'm sure things will go better! :)

-Tetsuo-

Smash Rookie
I've never seen water taken down so fast. You guys went through the 7 cases we had in record time :laugh:

I know it was hot and believe it or not we have been trying to get that fixed for some time now. We are at the point where there is nothing we can actually do about it, we just have to wait for it to be approved. I hope people enjoyed themselves despite the heat, though. Xyro was great and I think it went well enough even though we got in about 50% more people than we expected.

R1OT

Smash Cadet
The hobo that ended at 4-5am(hobo 19) was the ONLY one that has ever ran that late. I blame the fact that i did 2 teams events at the same time and that i did 4 events in one day.
that one was fun too, we went to a ballin hotel room and me and san antonio people watched inuyasha and made fun of it :)

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Shouts:

1: Gnes== Thx for letting us house with you, and i'm sorry for getting that hard read into a fully charged up smash! haha
2: Lee== It was good seeing you again ***, next time beat andys face off.
3: Dphat== U gay but we have fun car ride!
5: Razer== Hang in there timmy, i expect good things @ phase.
7: Infinity== I'm glad you finally came out to a tourny shawn! <3
9: FlipHop== That ice cream bar you recommended was the best ever lol
9: Shlike== U gay valley kid. Next time sleep before you all come out. ill see you soon
13: Esca== I pay my debts, even if it is just a cig haha
17: Fk== U are hands down the weirdest little guy i know.
25: Broly== Next time imma throw a ruckus if they put you on a gay screen like that
33: Vorgy== Stop coming so tired and then just throw johns that you didn't sleep. its getting old.
49: Xyro== ILY

Hyro

Smash Lord
Didn't really talk much this tournament, I couldn't take the heat. no shoutouts from me buttt

jerm, esca, gnes, razer - cool as **** as usual

allan - tytyty

trela - your really ****ing good at this game

fan - best friend this tourney, run away with me bby

edit: flip, px, shlike, pj, royr, vorgy shoutouts

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
About the livestream TV - I didn't notice any lag. There were two TVs connected to the livestream, one of them was a huge HDTV and it probably had lag, but the other TV was working fine for me.

Believe me, I would notice it because part of my game revolves around power shielding and a couple of frames of lag messes with me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You should.

Sonic and Dedede is an awesome team. :p~
But you'd probably team with a MK anyways ;-;

Top Bottom