• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
i forgot who i'm money matching

so challenge me again lmao
Me vs. your Marth, $5. Remember? =P

Uh... I think I forgot my other MMs, though.

vs. MikeHaze: Marth - $5
vs. Xyro: Samus - $5 (twice)
vs. ALSM: Link - $5
vs. Deva: Link - $5
vs. Leaf: RCMM - $1

Is that all of them so far? :confused:

:069:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh yeah, Bowser vs Lucas. $1. Also if I win you admit Fantasia is better than Beauty and the Beast, like I mentioned in the WHOBO thread.
I accept your MM, but I will NEVER call that BORING movie better than Beauty and the Beast!!

Laurel

Smash Ace
wow i love fantasia. i feel like the only one (besides tallman now apparently)

however, beauty and the beast WAS better...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
i forgot who i'm money matching

so challenge me again lmao
$5 Link vs. Marth? Best of 5?

Me vs. your Marth, $5. Remember? =P

Uh... I think I forgot my other MMs, though.

vs. MikeHaze: Marth - $5
vs. Xyro: Samus - $5 (twice)
vs. Leaf: RCMM - $1

Is that all of them so far? :confused:

So when will you be in houston? I have work at 4 so i need to drop deva off ASAP somewhere. i guess i could drop him off at PJs? What PJs address?
I suppose you could just drop him off at PJ's. I don't have PJ's address yet. I'm planning on leaving Friday early afternoon, so I would arrive late afternoon... but... there is a possibility I'll leave early morning Friday, and actually pick up Deva from the airport. I'll let you know by this Wednesday. If it's a major convenience to you, I'll decide to leave early morning, so you don't have to pick up Deva and hurry to drop him off.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
lol i don't remember the last time i've teamed with a mk. Cant wait for friday to come so i can fly out to see you guys. Also i want to do a lot of money matches. I'm getting better one way or another **** it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, I'm not using marth in teams.
who are u using.

$5 Link vs. Marth? Best of 5?

I suppose you could just drop him off at PJ's. I don't have PJ's address yet. I'm planning on leaving Friday early afternoon, so I would arrive late afternoon... but... there is a possibility I'll leave early morning Friday, and actually pick up Deva from the airport. I'll let you know by this Wednesday. If it's a major convenience to you, I'll decide to leave early morning, so you don't have to pick up Deva and hurry to drop him off.

if you can get him from the airport, let me know asap cause it would help me a **** load. i have his number so PM me if u are gonna get him and ill give u the number

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh yeah Xyro, Kirby and I might enter doubles. I might wanna do some MMs instead of throwing away money in doubles that I'll get nowhere close to placing, but if we enter doubles, then we'll be some combination of Yoshi or Lucario from me and Marth or G&W from Kirby.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So many MK and Marth players in teams
This is going to be hard. T_T

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ahaha...
It really COULD always be worse. I thought you'd be going Wario in teams, Chris.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kinda Late, But forgot I didn't grab a carpool spot fast enough for this HOBO. Will wait and see if I can go to this HOBO still cause i'd really like to meet Yosh and Polt (Even though he was at SCQ but his back was turned 99.99% of the time.)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Kinda Late, But forgot I didn't grab a carpool spot fast enough for this HOBO. Will wait and see if I can go to this HOBO still cause i'd really like to meet Yosh and Polt (Even though he was at SCQ but his back was turned 99.99% of the time.)
I'm not a conversation-starter with people I don't know. =P

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If you really want Poltergust to talk with you, then start randomly singing Detective Conan around him. He'll do anything you say.

ANYTHING.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
The first time I met Polt, he was watching me play a low-tier match against a Link player (I won the match, but I didn't use the CG once during the match), and all he said was, "You can chaingrab Link YOSH." and then he walked away =P

Even when we had to play each other in the tournament in low-tiers, he didn't say much after I ***** HIM HARD barely beat him in the 3rd game. I on the other hand am very conversational =) Just ask Xyro, heh.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna team with me? I can play Sonic, PT, Snake, MK real good bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom