• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 33: The Road to Apex 2012 and LSCE #5! September 10th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
ggs everyone! I had a great time, nice to meet new people and play some fun games. Not been playing Brawl lately but it was a good time!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The results are ****ing insane.

There were about (8) eight HUGE upsets, in bracket.
One of the craziest tournaments I have ever attended.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think Razer won, Denti 3rd

Idk I'm speculating based of Vinnie's post on FB

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

Trela noooooo

WHERE IS THE WIND WARRIOR

z00ted

Jnig beats Espy
Poltergust beats Espy
Denti beats Trela
K Prime beats Trela
Illmatic beats K Prime
ALSM beats Sync (timeout)
ALSM beats Illmatic (timeout)
ALSM beats Poltergust (timeout)
Nike beats Shadow1pj
Poltergust beats Pwii

Tesh

Smash Hero
Because he's the hero Houston deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Trela

Smash Lord
I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore. I have never prepared for a tournament this hard before and with all of my hard work I can only get 9th place. I wanted to ragequit against Denti and K Prime because I already knew I was gonna lose but I didn't want them to think that their wins against me were just flukes so I kept playing and got double 2 stocked by both of them. I could go on and on about this but I don't think anyone wants to hear this from someone like me.

Neon!

Smash Lord
my boy alsm with those timeouts, he does those in friendlies so he's definitly not afraid to in tourney ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MK isn't broken!

Since the internet decided to die during the tourney, the matches I managed to record will be uploaded starting today.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol idk WTF happened, I don't even wanna talk about it lmao. At least I'm not the only one that had a bad day lmao, now I feel good about myself. Well nothing to do, but to go back and train so flukes like this don't happen, I'm glad I lost to 2 great players, my life could've been worse lol.

Shoutouts to the 9th warriors.

Don't worry trela, I know how u feel, it happens sometimes, just keep on training, don't give up. Everyone has bad days, this, tournament is the proof lol!

Shouts to xyro for the free ride man, but seriously, charge me lol! This is the first free ride I've ever had.

I love this region btw, till next trey(trney monster!)

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore. I have never prepared for a tournament this hard before and with all of my hard work I can only get 9th place. I wanted to ragequit against Denti and K Prime because I already knew I was gonna lose but I didn't want them to think that their wins against me were just flukes so I kept playing and got double 2 stocked by both of them. I could go on and on about this but I don't think anyone wants to hear this from someone like me.
Shut up rat, I always wanna hear from you. I could tell before we went to the tourney that something was off. You just had a bad day, it happens. So shake it off and get ready for the next tourney. Over preparation can be a bad thing, just remember to have fun with this game and relax when you play. I saw you spaz out like 40 times playing Denti, you just need to get back to your zone and you'll be fine :)

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't get why Trela is so upset. Everyone has bad days. Even Mew2king. Anybody that judges him off this one tourney is stupid and probably unimportant anyway. Plus, this is the first time he didn't do that well in like 500 years.

z00ted

Trela, you are SUPER good.

Don't worry about this man, emotions get to everyone every now and then.
Just keep on believing in yourself and you'll definitely achieve Step3!

MK isn't broken!

Since the internet decided to die during the tourney, the matches I managed to record will be uploaded starting today.
I'm not sure what you recorded, but if you can - please upload my set vs Razer and K Prime.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I don't get why Trela is so upset. Everyone has bad days. Even Mew2king. Anybody that judges him off this one tourney is stupid and probably unimportant anyway. Plus, this is the first time he didn't do that well in like 500 years.
This ^^, ur good brah, also what p4 said.

Pj son we had some like 10 super crazy dubs moments, I love dubs now lol.

Vinnie got 25th at one ktar, get at that. 25th!!!!!!!!

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to talk to me about this then please do so on AIM. I feel like this is just too personal to discuss here and this thread is gonna get closed anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom