• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 34: The final MK legal HOBO! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
haha its not mine, its doms. i texted him when i found out th ough.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
MochaMew: Your Zelda is beast. Your sweet spot fair/bair made me think twice approaching you. Just don't lose faith in the character you play. Just keep playing and eventually people are going to be complaining about your character and you as a player :cool:.

For Neobatou/MochaMew/Knuckles : "Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard."
Thanks, Zeton! Amazing Fox as well, he's kinda fun to play against. Yeah lightning kicks hurt xD I had a couple of people complain to me about my character but not in the extreme as others. Zelda may be bad, but she's very fun to use. I put way too much work in her to just give up, even if it may feel hopeless at times.

Good luck at Apex

Tesh

Smash Hero
These vids are taking forever...
:(
im not sure what vids ur waiting on but no one ever sent me any bin files so i have nothing to record/upload atm. *shrug* maybe after apex yo.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Darn, I was hoping more vids got uploaded somewhere in spite of what swaka has so far.

Thanks for the shoutout, Sync. That means a lot. :]

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Sorry, WF not being up is my bad. Christmas and family has been crazy this year. We had 28 "family members" in our house at one time (I swear I don't know who half the people are). I'm setting a reminder for me to get the matches off my SD card and to Tesh tonight.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Winner's finals is pretty hectic. Never seen 2 top players fight it out so hard and still go to 7 minutes.

It would seem I have:
Batou and Jrugs vs a Diddy Kong and a Metaknight

Pwii and PJ vs MJG and Domo (seriously MK and TL vs MK and TL?)
Bio vs Sync?
Bio vs a Snake on CS and Lylat? (didnt record)
Tesh vs Jrugs (some friendlies)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For those who don't like to read posts, I don't have any more vids. This is all I managed to get before my laptop was used for TIO.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Some things are uploading today, some things may have to wait until the morning.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Two olimar matches: Bio vs. Teege.
Two Snake matches: Bio vs. Diska (he doesn't want you to upload them, though)

The one other olimar match I played could either be Sync or Fino.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Everything except game 2 and 3 of WF is up, so you tell me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nope, I'll upload game 3 of Winner's Finals today or tomorrow, but thats it.

I'm pretty sure LF and GF were not saved.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Illmatic, can you upload my friendly vs. Razer or send the file to me? It'd be appreciated.

Top Bottom