• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 35(mk banned): Project WHOBO 4 (phase 1)! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Since I seem to be the only person willing to talk about something else, I hope the thread will steer back to normal after my post.

Shoutouts:

1: Gnes== The great Gnes
2: Trela== I heard about your wins against Razer. Congrats!
3: Razer== You'll bounce back in no time...which doesn't even sound quite right to say since you are still amazing at this game and we still have the usual top 3 filling up 1st-3rd.
4: Denti== Thanks for your help at BN 6! PS2 is such a great counterpick and I had no idea!
5: Illmatic== You're right about my performance. I need more stamina. I'm just glad I do well enough to run into players like you in tourneys now. :)
5: Jnig== Nice meeting you! Really chill dude.
7: Sync== Thanks for running a great tourney (BN6) and great job beating Jnig!
7: ALSM== Didn't see you at hobo but thanks for teaming with me for balanced doubles (BN6). I hope I kept up well enough haha. Nice meeting you and thanks for the friendlies; really intelligent player.
9: Pj== Too beast in doubles.
9: Bio== Good job but stop doing stupid things at the end of matches. :[
9: Jerm== How do I get to be as cool as Jerm? Even when you're retired, you're still a challenge. D:
9: Nike== AGSDFKGFLBLNRKLN Why is your marth so good? Great seeing you again along with the rest of SA. I'm gonna make sure I stay focused next time.
13: Xyro== Your hobos are always such a success. It's great to have your support.
13: Pwii== Epic set.
13: Kilik== Your sheik is really good. I get a feeling we'll see more from you soon.
13: PantyRaider== Fun friendlies!
17: Jew== Nice seeing you. Great DK!
17: FK== (From BN 6 thread) Dang I should've talked with the great FK more. I am sad (my passiveness can get the best of me sometimes). Thanks for your help in counterpicking. You are such an intelligent player. I gotta work on that ditto now...
17: Yosh== It's unfortunate what happened in our tourney matches. MT 2v2 was fun, though. :]
17: Tesh== Thanks for your advice as always and stop beating Paw.
17: Kyro== Nice to meet you! One of the coolest dudes I've met in the smash community.
17: Mystic== Dat Maharba getting so good!
17: Leaf== Pika dittos next time? Sure.
25: DjPhatz== It's great to know you came down, man! I hope to see you again.
25: Super454== I do not know this man.
25: Paw== One day you will beat Tesh. LOL ZSS table.
25: KRD== Great friendlies! You have great characters and I'm actually surprised at your placing. I'm glad you were able to make it and I'm confident you'll get farther up the bracket next time since we seem to see you more often now.
25: OhjiSama== Keep working on that wolf! It keeps improving every time we play.

Gnes

Smash Master
Thanks for arguing for us RT...Part of me thinks xyro is just trolling u, actually I'm pretty sure he is.

Shoutouts

-UltimateTimmy-Our experiment sort of worked. We should have done it in GF's too, but whatever. Next time. Also you better get back on your singles grind, the dog is catching up. But f brawl, you got the girl ^_^.

-Trel-Good job in singles/midtier teams, I just realized if we had done GF's for singles I would have played you in the finals of every event. Keep it up, your almost there.

-Zori-LVL 100 demigod you/trel did great the first half of dubs, idk what happened the second half. Very unfortunate events. Its okay tho, still so very bulky.

-Jnig-Dude you have such determination driving alone from LA, I'm so glad you could make it. Your set with Razer was intense, and like I said before things might have been different if you hadn't made that bad cp. But there's always next time. I hope to see you at the next HOBO with more of LA.

-Ill- I was rooting for you to do well this entire tourney, and though I know you didnt as well as you think you should have, your improvement is definitely showing. Now its just time to find that balance.

-Austin-good job against ALSM. Stop mental blocking yourself against illmatic and I you'll find yourself beating him more often. No more getting less than 7th :).

-PJ-you started it you OPPERTUNIST!!!! Our set was fun, and your the first toon link since Jerm that I had to play serious against. Congrats ^_^. One day we will team double tink and give them "DESTRUCTION."

-Bio-THE GREAT BIIIIIIIIO!

-P4 aka MW3 tryhard-Dude that speed session before tourney was too good. Have to do that more often. Also for some reason your really good against marth, really weird lol.

-Jerm-Stop being late to tourneys and we should team sometime. The original diddy/tink ^_^.

-Nike-You improve every time we play, and its always fun. Next time don't go PS1, diddy's so good against marth on that stage. Keep it up, your like the only marth practice I get these days.

-Denti-Our set was pretty good. Eventually I'm gonna have to start treating you like he who shall not be named :).

-Paw-No matter what place you get, you will always be the best...
in my heart.

-Kyro-Nice meeting you dude, your like super chill. We should play some next time ^_^.

If I missed anyone its because I didn't really talk/hang out with you. Hopefully see everyone at the next HOBO.

Denti

Smash Master
Shout outs!

Zori! - my man! teach me how to doubles better >.> ggs Also I'm still wanting that secret stash of Olimaar pics.

1: Gnes== Ggs. I feel like I should have taken this set, but I goofed and let myself get trapped in double banana to down smash. I'm going to be much better next time we play eachother! :) And thanks for the compliments.
2: Trela== Boy, boy! why did I not catch your blue dog in bracket? XD
3: UltimateRazer== I am going to play smarter next time I play you. I got too impatient.
4: Denti== Meh
5: Illmatic== As soon as we got off the boat on RC and you had 90% and I had 50%, I literally thought to myself "I'm taking this to time". I killed you before that could happen though.
5: Jnig== Really inspiring how you drove so far alone to make this trip. Hope to see you soon at another tournament :) scary wario
7: Sync== How many times did you trip against illmatic?!
7: ALSM== You got this. I feel like you played better at this than battle network. Mindsets, how do they work?
9: Jerm== Remember those panda cracker things you gave Will at Ikkicon? The ones with pink filling? Yea i found some and bought them. Delicious.
9: Nike== You're way too cool to be in an inactive region.
13: Xyro== Great TO'ing.
13: Pwii==/ I knew you went over your LGL you sly dog you.
13: PantyRaider== <3 we didn't get to play tho</3
17: FK== ALways fun carpooling with you.
17: Leaf== Can't wait to see you this weekend!
25: DjPhatz==ggs. I can play the diddy MU well I guess
25: Paw== I'm camping you till we go to time!!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :awesome: You're way fun btw, to you should convince SA to hold more tournaments.
Bio - Your ZSS did work at battle network >.> ggs

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
thanks to everyone who gave me a shoutout! i know im hella late but eh

Tesh - Thanks for teaming with me last minute...we did okish id say for a slapped together team (despite getting last lulz) always good to see you and chat.
Bio - good seeing you as always, though we didnt kick it as much as we usually do when i show up to something. fun playing stupids with you and paw though lol
Maharba - yo my dude. you have got to be the realest dude ive ever met LOL "yo sync, remind me to get a sponge so i can help you wash dishes later!" thats real **** bro! LOL thank you especially for giving me a ride to and from hobo. i REALLY appreciate that man...good car ride too lol
Pj - me and tesh almost had you in teams <__< dat tink so lame lol ggs though. good talkin to you in the car on the way back too. you're ALMOST as funny as me haha :3
Pwii - broski, i had no idea you came from brawlfriendcodes LOL when you told me that **** made my day lol it was nice to meet you. you go to sleep fast as hell though LOL
Zori - dude, you're funny as hell! lol the best part is, i dont even think you try to be. i had a good time talking to you about how much diddy needs to be banned lmao dat aint batman! thanks for friendlies too...sorry about the replays not being saved for your teams set though...eh it happens
Xyro - thanks for playing friendlies with me...though it was a little awkward because you didnt talk much lol
Jnig - we played a friendly or two...your wario is good =\
FK - thanks for knocking me out of brackets <__< haha but seriously your zamus is good. thanks for playing friendlies with me too
Sync - my dude, nietono may not play like you think olimar should be played but he damn sure gets the job done LOL theres a lot to be learned from him you scrubby scrub scrub lol nah but seriously you should incorporate some of that pikmin managing bs into your play. good talking to you in the car on the way to hobo and its always good to see you bro
Paw - fun playing stupids with you and bio lol your zamus is also good.
Denti - <__< i was so sure i was gonna beat you game 1...woulda been a hella upset and i would have felt good about myself...too bad you crushed my dreams game 2 - . - w/e olimar is stupid anyway...why is he even in the game? D:<
Illmatic - ive seen you like 4 times at different events since i last played you at sync's sex saloon...4? and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I ask you to friendly you give me dat cold shoulder. y u no play me evar? D:
Jerm - idk what it is about you and being late to events but i heard gnes say "Jerm said he's 10 mins away?....Coming from Jerm...that means he's in DALLAS" lmao thats funny as hell. black people always late, damn! lol but it was good seeing you. thanks for playin robins with me and Jnig
Gnes - we never really talk or play when i come to events but...i seriously hope i can like... sit down with you and get an in depth analysis of everything that is Diddy Kong. or at least get some dittos in
Leaf - im not gonna like you until i beat you in tourney to redeem myself after BN5 D:< nice friendlies though
Razer - i think ive played everyone in the scene at least once except for you...and maybe killik? we need to play =\
Killik - we didnt talk much but it was good to see you
RT - always good to see you big dog
Trela - i didnt even see you at the tourney if i remember correctly...i just remember hearing that you beat razer lol. #SilentButDeadlySwag lol
ALSM - another diddy player? gotta kill you. dont take it personally lol
KDR - LULZ @ PLAYING MELEE FRIENDLIES WITH ME. too good
P4 - LAST BUT NOT LEAST AT ALL. LOL THANKS FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS OF AWKWARD SILENCE FRIENDLIES! lmao nah but seriously, you've been down for friendlies with me at all the tournaments ive been to. that means a lot to me seeing that i generally dont play offline much. We styled on each other for hours...i had a good time playing with you but next time it wouldnt kill to laugh or talk every now and then lol

anyone that i didnt shoutout....i probably dont know you or didnt know who you were when we interacted, sorry. o.o

Smash Cadet
absolutely. they are one of the best teams in the world. i believe that in a standard 1v1 tournament they should always be one of the highest seeds, and in a tx only tourney, always top seed.
Gnes and Razer are very smart so your correct. :p

Top Bottom