• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 37 Project WHOBO4 (3 of 5) by GameOver Video Games- IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
They were talking about quad MK Doubles MM. That has nothing to do with the tournament rules.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Well, that too, but that was post-ban discussion… anyways, i'm gonna get to sleep and then get ready for tourney tomorrow (couldn't bring setup due to transportation issues :/ )

:phone:

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Had a great time, if i can make it to whobo i will. I will also try and make it to dallas area tourneys when i can. The MK friendlies weren't any differeny than i thought they'd be… they are easy to read, just difficult to counter. Couldn't have asked for a better first tourney, thanks for welcoming me and for all the friendly players i got to meet. I especially liked first pool (with the dreaded 3way finishes) anyways, thanks again, i'll work on jiggly and olimar and get ready for next tourney.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Nah, i wanna get jiggly going, I've got something to prove from now on ;) i want to be able to beat mks with her, and i'll be using her next time as main for singles

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
Nah, i wanna get jiggly going, I've got something to prove from now on ;) i want to be able to beat mks with her, and i'll be using her next time as main for singles

To put it bluntly, using Jigglypuff will be like handicapping yourself.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
Ik jiggly is supposedly a handicap, but i think if i get enough practice i can use it pretty well, i wouldn't use it against ganon, ness, lucas, zelda, captain falcon, or falco, due to all of their attacks having priority over jiggly, but i did better against sync's mk than leaf's ganon… got him down two stocks and kept it relatively close until i got shuttle looped. I think if i can get her going i can do pretty decently against anything but the characters mentioned before… but then if i lose those matches due to a counterpick i can have a solid olimar to counter them. So i think jigglypuff is actually a pretty good choice if you can get it down. I'll be getting ready for more tourneys, watch out for the underdog jiggly (also i just spent about three hours last night learning new combos and junk, i've got a few planks and jukes now, so i'll see you guys next time. Again… great tourney, had a great time :)

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
Btw puff beats ganon pretty hard if you just camp him, and her side-b has amazing priority.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't use Jigglypuff, just...don't.

Maybe as a low tier for low tier tourneys, otherwise you are truly handicapping yourself.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well he just said he didn't like playing her vs half of low tier.

Stick with that olimar. Jiggs might not be completely useless as a CP character, but you will have to be very patient and campy tbh. If Ganon and Lucas bother you, you probably aren't going to enjoy what you have to do to win with Jiggs.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
They just bother me because they stall against jiggly, another reason i don't much care for olimar singles, i'll be getting jiggly (for low tier and side pick), olimar (mainly for teams), pika (ffas), and maybe tl for singles, i play different styles with each character, so it ends up wierd using pika 1v1 or teams or olimar for 1v1… i'll probably just train up jiggz and olimar though (mainly olimar… but i learned quite a few planking tricks, it should be a solid counterpick for certain characters or vice versa, i'll probably keep maining olimar though) by the way, tesh, nice sonic. Haven't seen one that good in a long time

Zori

Smash Champion
Sorry if I was salty to people trying to play friendlys with me I'm not normally like that :/ I just had alot on my mind. But I had fun reguardless :d ggs to everyone I played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom