• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 38: The final HOBO! 1000$ pot bonus. FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes Battle Network will be the main series. I made the horrible mistake of not practicing as much as I should and of course I did horribly. Ugh, I'm going to try my hardest to be better than Texas's top. I'm tired of being Texas' B string :/

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yes Battle Network will be the main series. I made the horrible mistake of not practicing as much as I should and of course I did horribly. Ugh, I'm going to try my hardest to be better than Texas's top. I'm tired of being Texas' B string :/
Ok then, I'll most likely be at the next BN tournament. :)

:phone:

D3UberD3

Smash Cadet
look at your pool though..prob the hardest pool to get out of lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Glad to see Texas still active.

I think the prices/short notice detoured some players away from this. Whobo will surely do well though. Help make it successful guys and maybe Xyro will reconsider his cancellation of Hobos.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Was Grand Finals only 9 games? Thats all I have. Or was there a game not saved.

BioDG

Smash Ace
One wasn't saved. Razer was talking about it while we were with Xyro.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea I see where one is missing now that I'm recording. RIP Game 3.

Trela

Smash Lord
Damn, just one match away from completing such an amazing set :(

Well how about Doubles, Tesh? Any matches saved from that?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah, no one saved any of grand finals. Those were so intense too.

All I have is a little bit of Razer's pool and 1 doubles match involving a toon link.

Bio's wii was right next to mine, not sure if anything was saved there.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Are there any matches that are going to be uploaded.

Tesh

Smash Hero
No one bothers to press shield when they get to the results screen. I'm 90% sure the pro bracket was played on the 2 hacked setups 1 and 2, but I only have 1 singles match.

Bio, make sure to send me any replays you have from the day. I think I played my pools matches there as well.

I may do shoutouts later, I'm gonna start with complaints.

wtf was up with the pools seeding? I don't see the pools listed in the OP, but I know for a fact that 2 of the pools were far more stacked than needed and 2 of the pools were extremely easy.

There was a pool with razer, ALSM and Bio (I'm gonna rate this pool as a 9 because it has a top player and 2 pretty good players)

another pool with trela, ybm and I think sync (again easily a 9 with a top player and 2 pretty good players)

Then you have a pool with Dojo , BSP, Tesh and Uber (I'm gonna rate this pool as a 4, because its got a pro and 3 non threats)

And I'm pretty sure I saw a pool with some random children in it.

I mean, I guess the only 2 people that should have made it, but didn't got first and 2nd in AM so its no big deal but whats the point of having pools if they are stacked so poorly.

When you have a whopping 7 teams and PLENTY of time at your disposal, I think its more fair to just make it round robin. I can't figure out if we were seeded bottom on retired players, but imo pools are always more fair when possible. Especially if its like a 70 dollar tournament.
:glare:

Also sorry if I left stuff at your place Sync, I always forget stuff everywhere.

I also didn't pay my share of the parking costs, so sorry LA.

bye hobo

Tesh

Smash Hero
Grand Finals are now up on my Youtube Channel.

:):(:mad:;):c:urg::bee::glare::awesome::embarrass::smirk::reverse::woman::scared::cool:

Federal_Her0

Smash Rookie
Thank you for everyone that invited me out to eat after the tournament was over. I would also like to thank everyone I got to play in friendlies or in tournament.

I will try my best to make it to whobo 4 so that I can see all of you again.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
dang, we got an old gen becoming a new gen?

BioDG

Smash Ace
Tesh, the only matches saved on my wii were the 4 you saved vs. BSP and Uber.

Tesh

Smash Hero
oh....well gimmie those

sorry tekkie, i think that means there is basically nothing of dojo/trela

Top Bottom