• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holiday Sig Contest!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello, we are back yet again. This time, the category is Holiday! So, if you like Christmas, Winter style, Hanukkah, or Thanksgiving. Whatever you wish!

Contestants:
Harmonicry - received.
Madrence - received.
DH_Ninja - received.
UltimateLink - received.
SaxyPlayah - received.

Contest over, voting will start soon.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. I'm not Christian but I love the holiday season! =P
I have to agree with you on that! The holiday seasons are wonderful no matter what religion your in!

---

On topic : I will try and enter the contest but I can't make any promises. I will confirm my entry as soon as I get my signature done.

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Hey, even thou i suck, sign me up! Im good enough to make a bowser wearing a santa hat rite?
(MY IDEA, DONT STEAL IT >.> <.<) but anyway, i would still like to try!

naw, im just kiddin, i cant make a sig lol
dont sign me up

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Wow thats nice, brings in all the holiday ownage into one sig, i think you have a good chance in this contest.

Madrence

Smash Cadet
Hello, we are back yet again. This time, the category is Holiday! So, if you like Christmas, Winter style, Hanukkah, or Thanksgiving. Whatever you wish!

SPOTS FILLED!!!!

EDIT: Deadline will be Wednesday 28th at 11:59pm.
deadline is Wednesday now..

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if you'll allow it, but would i be able to enter this late, since metroid is dropping out, can i take his spot?

Top Bottom