• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Deuteronomy *12/17/11* Lake Alfred Florida

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Holy Smash: Deuteronomy

Lake Alfred, Florida
12/16-17/11
345 South Lake Ave, ilakee Alfred FL 33850

Door fee will be $5
Singles is $5
Doubles is $5 (per person)
Low Tier Singles: $5
Amateur Bracket: paid with singles

Doubles Starts @ 1 PM

Doubles Payout:
First Place: 60%
Second Place: 25%
Third Place: 10%

Singles Starts @ 3pm

Singles Payout:
1st: 60%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%
First Place of Amateur Bracket: 5%

or

If 30 or over

1st: 50%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 15%
4th: 10%
5th: 2.5%
Play Off for 5th
First Place of Amateur Bracket: 2.5%

Size of Amateur Bracket is TBA at the Tournament

Low Tier Payout:
First Place: 60%
Second Place: 25%
Third Place: 10%

APEX 2012 Rule Set

Deatils For the Over Night Smash Fest Lock IN
There will be a lock in over night at the venue (the night before). Start arriving at 6:00 PM or later. Anyone that needs housing to attend this event or would just like to play loads of Friendly's are more then welcome to come. For anyone who comes i will be asking for an additional $5.00 door fee This will go towards food and drinks as well as snacks and help with the extra cost of the venue for the extra night.

This Will be more then EPIC i hope many smashers will be able to come and stay the night before for a major Swamp***** smash fest.

I will be droping the additional $5.00 door fee for anyone who brings a full set up for the lock in.

Bring pillows and blankets if you need them to sleep there are showers at the venue so anyone willing can shower the next morning.

post or pm if you have questions concerns or any advice thanks FGCU Viper

Captforestv3 is my aim or pm me if you have any questions, need directions, or whatever.

FGCU Viper

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Just would like to put it out there, I would like to try to hold a tourney in naples in December as well. My tourney will be a week or so b4 xmas or +1-2 weeks after it, around the time my cousin chudat will be in town.

Would like to throw this out there to make little conflict and try to have atleast a 2 week period difference from this tourney and mine.

Regardless hope this to be a success.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Hoping I'll be able to make it here

Lol @ me thinking b4 that a 1 hr car drive to lake alfred was long for a tournament. That was b4 I went to DJBB 2.5 hrs away :laugh:

Also: winter break hype!!!

:phone:

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Dis mah birthday.
I'll be here, and I want a birthday gift.

From everyone.
:D

pesticide

Smash Lord
Any idea what time the venue opens on the Saturday? Or what time doubles will start?

I know the lockin means people are gonna be there overnight anyways but does that mean I could theoretically show up at like 5am or is there a time the venue re-opens?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Any idea what time the venue opens on the Saturday? Or what time doubles will start?

I know the lockin means people are gonna be there overnight anyways but does that mean I could theoretically show up at like 5am or is there a time the venue re-opens?

It may be a lock-in, but I doubt that you wouldn't be let inside. :laugh:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Pest if you come to the lockin at 5am i will let you and and you will be charged that lockin fee

The Venue opens up at 10am on the 17th. If you come any earlier it will be considered lockin

pesticide

Smash Lord
Pest if you come to the lockin at 5am i will let you and and you will be charged that lockin fee

The Venue opens up at 10am on the 17th. If you come any earlier it will be considered lockin
Oh ok this was the kind of answer I was looking for. Thanks. Guess i'll be trying to come around 10am

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Ignore this post >__< I actually read the whole thing on the zp thread.. we're still gonna make it to this! If we can find a way to get to the lock-in, maybe we could crew battle there! AGH! so many other tournies going on @__@... this'll still be great!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Ignore this post >__< I actually read the whole thing on the zp thread.. we're still gonna make it to this! If we can find a way to get to the lock-in, maybe we could crew battle there! AGH! so many other tournies going on @__@... this'll still be great!
Good i am glasd you are going to make it to this. There is no other venue in FL that can Replicate the experience that Holy Smash brings.

I am glad to have a strong base that come out to support me, see you all here it will be Great.

Top Bottom