• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Deuteronomy *12/17/11* Lake Alfred Florida

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm trying to figure out where my Dazzle is so that I can record Kuro's replays>This Normal Bracket>This Amateur Bracket>This Low Tiers

If the people who played in the regular bracket finals (Ryo, 2-D Jeff, and Ed) want them up I will put them up. Otherwise, I won't because they were pretty... off.

gg on 4th btw
Thanks. :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i played more mk than ic. lol i didnt play mk in gf though
Edit: actully i played ic and mk the same amount with a spice of diddy in the mix lol

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ex, what do you mean by off?

This tourney was a blast. Notch up another low tier win lmao. Ryo, I had to get ya somehow. Regular bracket soon. Keep on bringing out the best in me man.

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ex, what do you mean by off?
Ike ditto Grand Finals don't feel very important to upload for some reason. I didn't mean it as an insult, I'm just dubious of the interest in seeing the videos up and so I'm leaving it up to the players.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Oh I see Ex. Welp, I deff want my stuff up. Gotta see what I did wrong lol. Last little adjustments before apex lmao.

D-Torr, why your Yoshi so fresh and smooth?

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm trying to figure out where my Dazzle is so that I can record Kuro's replays>This Normal Bracket>This Amateur Bracket>This Low Tiers

If the people who played in the regular bracket finals (Ryo, 2-D Jeff, and Ed) want them up I will put them up. Otherwise, I won't because they were pretty... off.

Thanks. :)
Can't wait for all dat to be up. Did viper give u his replays yet?

My results should be :pit: :pikachu2:

Didn't win a game with snake. Only went snake against mk. And lost...:(

Top Bottom