• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Genesis 6/19/10 Lake Alfred Florida

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
This tourney was really fun. MK is so dumb though. I need to learn to play more patient. Didn't realize I was running a train through loser's bracket in low tiers lol. GGs to everyone I played.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This tourney was really fun. MK is so dumb though. I need to learn to play more patient. Didn't realize I was running a train through loser's bracket in low tiers lol. GGs to everyone I played.
lmao sensei with the MK hatred im right with u on that lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
All ZP had was a bunch of *****es who are afraid to come up here to defend their title of "Floridas Best" I think you have three and and the rest of you a bunch of meat ridding *****es

RKOs got something for McGriddle
You guys must be in love with me.
I'm mentioned everywhere.

Also, we're too scared? This tournament was posted AFTER the SFL was.
When's the next one? Don't put it on a ZP date, and we'll go up there and win it.
Failure.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
You guys must be in love with me.
I'm mentioned everywhere.

Also, we're too scared? This tournament was posted AFTER the SFL was.
When's the next one? Don't put it on a ZP date, and we'll go up there and win it.
Failure.
Next month and not only did we have a better turnout, We had a better payout. So come up here and get beat. And bring your whole crew from down there. But leave Xaltis at home, no one likes him up here lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Next month and not only did we have a better turnout, We had a better payout. So come up here and get beat. And bring your whole crew from down there. But leave Xaltis at home, no one likes him up here lol.
lmao y every1 hates xaltis? lol alot of ppl in CFL says that. he is a **** on smash boards but is he really like that in real life? lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You had a better turnout, and less money, actually. You guys paid to 5, but that doesn't mean anything, when we made more money.
Also, I'll bring all of SFL, and when the Swamp *****s don't place at all, we'll just say "we told you so" and walk out.
If you do happen to place, and do not have an easy bracket, we shall bow before thee and ask for thine holy forgiveness.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
You had a better turnout, and less money, actually. You guys paid to 5, but that doesn't mean anything, when we made more money.
Also, I'll bring all of SFL, and when the Swamp *****s don't place at all, we'll just say "we told you so" and walk out.
If you do happen to place, and do not have an easy bracket, we shall bow before thee and ask for thine holy forgiveness.
Alright, Cool, cool. I actually had a pretty difficult bracket.

2 metaknights, 2 good olimars. They weren't like Adem E. or his brothers olimar, I don't remember which one but it was good. A diddy and snake. It was hard. I lost to the snake.
So I'm looking foward to the challange. I'm always looking to get better. So bring em' and let me beat em'

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Alright, Cool, cool. I actually had a pretty difficult bracket.

2 metaknights, 2 good olimars. They weren't like Adem E. or his brothers olimar, I don't remember which one but it was good. A diddy and snake. It was hard. I lost to the snake.
So I'm looking foward to the challange. I'm always looking to get better. So bring em' and let me beat em'
dude lol u think u can do that with lucario.. u that good?

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
lmao y every1 hates xaltis? lol alot of ppl in CFL says that. he is a **** on smash boards but is he really like that in real life? lol
He wasn't that bad but he was annoying. He just offended me by saying everyone in the swampnigas suck even though I lost to the same two people as him and I didn't play him and I took 5th and he took 4th. He's just an overly cocky *******.

Like, I don't have a problem with Sfl, I just like the rival we have. And not only that, It'll get HOly Smash more rep. A bigger tourny will help everyone. Not to mention a monthly or bi monthly get together and we will all get better. I also have a slight problem with Nick, but thats only because he picked my to false quote saying we suck.

FGCU viper is actually really really good. And He just chokes in tournys. He's not so clutch like me. I tend to keep my cool.
Fsu just needs to stop saying the cfl is a joke, alot of us are really not.
Take MaTA for example, He has an amazing pokemon trianer. He is just a good player, very smart. And Xdeath, He is very well informed in the game and is far from a scrub. Then you have mech and I'm going to say that he is the best samus in fl and America. We have alot of talent, we just don't have people like Nick, Esam and sebrik(sp) to play with. Which gives us an enormous disadvantage.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
dude lol u think u can do that with lucario.. u that good?
Those were my matches.

I lost to meta and Radix.
I can't beat Charzards or Snakes.

But I beat Fearless's metaknight and Olimar. 2-0. Was an extremely hard, and well fought match
Then I beat Zazen's olimar He got the first round then I won the last two times.

Then I had Naples super wolf, He played metaknight, and a pretty good one at that, then Falco, and I 2-0. Again, well played matches.

I misplaced an aura sphere and it cost me the match against diddy, and I just flat out bent over backwards to snake. I can't beaat them. It was a hard line up, None of which, but diddy, I believe are in Lucarios favor.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
He wasn't that bad but he was annoying. He just offended me by saying everyone in the swampnigas suck even though I lost to the same two people as him and I didn't play him and I took 5th and he took 4th. He's just an overly cocky *******.

Like, I don't have a problem with Sfl, I just like the rival we have. And not only that, It'll get HOly Smash more rep. A bigger tourny will help everyone. Not to mention a monthly or bi monthly get together and we will all get better. I also have a slight problem with Nick, but thats only because he picked my to false quote saying we suck.

FGCU viper is actually really really good. And He just chokes in tournys. He's not so clutch like me. I tend to keep my cool.
Fsu just needs to stop saying the cfl is a joke, alot of us are really not.
Take MaTA for example, He has an amazing pokemon trianer. He is just a good player, very smart. And Xdeath, He is very well informed in the game and is far from a scrub. Then you have mech and I'm going to say that he is the best samus in fl and America. We have alot of talent, we just don't have people like Nick, Esam and sebrik(sp) to play with. Which gives us an enormous disadvantage.
yea i feel u on tat but wat is swampnigas? sry im new to FL
and ppl like esam, nick riddle, seibrik yea we need them to learn new stuff but its not like we can figure it out on our own ethier on how to fight certain mu buti think its thefact tat we dnt play others in the cfl community enough honestly

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Those were my matches.

I lost to meta and Radix.
I can't beat Charzards or Snakes.

But I beat Fearless's metaknight and Olimar. 2-0. Was an extremely hard, and well fought match
Then I beat Zazen's olimar He got the first round then I won the last two times.

Then I had Naples super wolf, He played metaknight, and a pretty good one at that, then Falco, and I 2-0. Again, well played matches.

I misplaced an aura sphere and it cost me the match against diddy, and I just flat out bent over backwards to snake. I can't beaat them. It was a hard line up, None of which, but diddy, I believe are in Lucarios favor.
tat is tough
haha u was playing 1 garbage falco tho huh? lol

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
yea i feel u on tat but wat is swampnigas? sry im new to FL
and ppl like esam, nick riddle, seibrik yea we need them to learn new stuff but its not like we can figure it out on our own ethier on how to fight certain mu buti think its thefact tat we dnt play others in the cfl community enough honestly
We're a small group that my brother FGCU Viper started at Florida Gulf Coast University and when he came back up here we all were induced into it.

Its just polk Countys brawl group. So Viper and the nigas decided that we needed to have a tourny everymonth so we can all get better. Plus, the door fee goes to the church caause thats the venue. A great one at that. Big, chairs, 13 set-ups lol. Nice place and cool smashers. Where in cfl do you live. If its close to the lakeland/winter haven area you need to hit me up, I need more practice.

But not having the three best (in my opinion) and probably fact, Sebrik, Nick, and Esam to playwith is hard. We don't know the metagame like they do and it would be great to get them up here and thats what I'm trying to do. Its working lolol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
We're a small group that my brother FGCU Viper started at Florida Gulf Coast University and when he came back up here we all were induced into it.

Its just polk Countys brawl group. So Viper and the nigas decided that we needed to have a tourny everymonth so we can all get better. Plus, the door fee goes to the church caause thats the venue. A great one at that. Big, chairs, 13 set-ups lol. Nice place and cool smashers. Where in cfl do you live. If its close to the lakeland/winter haven area you need to hit me up, I need more practice.

But not having the three best (in my opinion) and probably fact, Sebrik, Nick, and Esam to playwith is hard. We don't know the metagame like they do and it would be great to get them up here and thats what I'm trying to do. Its working lolol
i live in apopka and its cool theres always away to beat sum1 with self training u just have to out play them and get into there heads it works lol

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
i live in apopka and its cool theres always away to beat sum1 with self training u just have to out play them and get into there heads it works lol
I'm just really analytical so I just watch and figure out how they play. I thank years of megaman for that rofl. Nick is really analytical. How far away is that from Winter haven?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just want to note that despite what 2djeff says, CFL likes xaltis :laugh:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
i just want to note that despite what 2djeff says, CFL likes xaltis :laugh:
Lol, thats not at all true. A few people do, but everyone I talked to doesn't like him very much. I think it's the whole "Oh (input character) Are you ok? Don't be hurt" After every ****ing hit! Ahh annoying!

I guess it's just that he's annoying. Like I'm not saying that he's a bad player, But I just think that I'm better. I may not be ranked to show it, But I think I am. I mean, I am new to the competitive side of brawl.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Gamedragon, You need to ccome over sometime so we can get some matches in. I need more practice on diddys. I'm sure you'd like some Rukario practice too.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I would love to play you guys again, but it probably won't be until your next tournament you guys host. It's like an hour drive from my place (and that's taking the highway). I especially want some more matches against Superwolf cause apparently I need Falco practice.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I would love to play you guys again, but it probably won't be until your next tournament you guys host. It's like an hour drive from my place (and that's taking the highway). I especially want some more matches against Superwolf cause apparently I need Falco practice.

Super wolf is in naples. My brothers falco is better(FGCU Viper). We're going to have another one next month.
So your welcome to stay at my place for a few days if needed and want to brawl.

I can't believe I beat his meta and falco in 2-0. He is my biggest rival. I love the naples crew. No homo lmao

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Why was the money so low despite the big turnout?
It was split top 5.
I don't know why it was like that but it was. I'm not the host nor did I make the rules and I didn't question Viper I just let it be. I'll let everryone know ahead of time what the payout will be

I hope that when the sfl crew does come up, they will get more sfl people to come up too

2-DJeff

Smash Master
It was split top 5.
I don't know why it was like that but it was. I'm not the host nor did I make the rules and I didn't question Viper I just let it be. I'll let everryone know ahead of time what the payout will be

I hope that when the sfl crew does come up, they will get more sfl people to come up too
o u hosted holy smash?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol

1. when i said CFL, i meant orlando. I guess you guys dont like him for whatever reasons, but xaltis is a pretty cool kid

2. i live in orlando now, so its extremely rare i come back to that area (since i dont really visit family much in WH)

3. d who, i saw you play and I was impressed there were good players from my hometown area (in the 23 years I lived there, and the 2 years I was there while brawl was out, I never played anyone good from the county), but I dont believe you are better than Xaltis. Maybe with time, but not yet

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
lol

1. when i said CFL, i meant orlando. I guess you guys dont like him for whatever reasons, but xaltis is a pretty cool kid

2. i live in orlando now, so its extremely rare i come back to that area (since i dont really visit family much in WH)

3. d who, i saw you play and I was impressed there were good players from my hometown area (in the 23 years I lived there, and the 2 years I was there while brawl was out, I never played anyone good from the county), but I dont believe you are better than Xaltis. Maybe with time, but not yet
I know the falco lucario matchup better than he does. I also play with a falco main. And I've watched xaltis play and he makes stupid mistakes that cost him matches. I do admit he is pretty clutch in a tight suituation but I can beat him. My brothers falco is better.

Top Bottom