• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Home of the ROBSquad - R.O.B. Social Thread

D

Deleted member

R.O.B.'s one of my secondaries, so I thought I'd pop in here. I'd love to get more experience from players who've been playing him for a while, it'd be great. Can't play anybody right now but I'd love to fight anyone in here if possible.

HaywireAndroid

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone Lunix7 here! I have used R.O.B. as my main since mario kart ds and when I found out he was in brawl I was so psyched to use him. Admittedly when I first used him in brawl I did not like him at all. It wasn't til later that I actually gave him a second chance and everything just "clicked" so to speak. His move set is perfect and fits my play style to a tee. It also helps that I love robots.....so there is that XD. I continued to use him in super smash bros. 3ds and fully enjoyed the changes they have made to him! Lets show the world what R.O.B. can do!!!
:4rob:
Rob and Wolf are both great choices those will both be my mains

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Posted the vids from my tourney win a couple weeks ago if anyone was interested in checking it out. They are in the video archive let me know what you guys think; any criticism or compliments welcome.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Sup people!

Picked up ROB a month ago as a pocket-main (I mainly use ROB right now, but if I have to/want to, I can fall back to G&W and use him just as well as always), and I like my play style and results I get online with this character. I'm what you would call a casual-competitive, where I like to follow competitive rules and get better at the game, but I just don't go to tourneys. I mainly picked up the Robot because I enjoy complex characters.

So far, my favorite setup is Throw down gyro in air -> dair -> up smash. Freaks out a lot of people. If they shield it, I guess the gyro and dair give some free shield damage. And of course, Mr. E's setup of ledge gyro hit -> up smash/dair spike.

Nice to be here! :)

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Sup people!

Picked up ROB a month ago as a pocket-main (I mainly use ROB right now, but if I have to/want to, I can fall back to G&W and use him just as well as always), and I like my play style and results I get online with this character. I'm what you would call a casual-competitive, where I like to follow competitive rules and get better at the game, but I just don't go to tourneys. I mainly picked up the Robot because I enjoy complex characters.

So far, my favorite setup is Throw down gyro in air -> dair -> up smash. Freaks out a lot of people. If they shield it, I guess the gyro and dair give some free shield damage. And of course, Mr. E's setup of ledge gyro hit -> up smash/dair spike.

Nice to be here! :)
I remember you from the G&W boards, welcome to the R.O.B. boards, man! Seems you've already got a good idea on how R.O.B. works, so nice job on that. You'll enjoy your stay here.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Last edited:

LoNg0uw

Smash Rookie
Hi guys!
My Name is LoNg0uw im 17 years old and i live in Europe(Germany)
I play rob since brawl and still maining him in smash4 cuz hes awesome!
I got some notable tournament results in my region and im the best rob in germany and top 5 players in my country atm and im trying to get better and better!
There are some VODs of me on the Channel of GeekyGoonSquad =) And im going to attend @ Beast 6 =)
Thats all hehe.

Furret24

Smash Master
Hi guys!
I got some notable tournament results in my region and im the best rob in germany and top 5 players in my country atm and im trying to get better and better!
There are some VODs of me on the Channel of GeekyGoonSquad =) And im going to attend @ Beast 6 =)
Thats all hehe.
Nice to see another ROB player here. Welcome to the ROB squad. :)

Nice avatar by the way.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Hi guys!
Thats all hehe.
Hey, I've seen some of your videos and was impressed by your ROB. Glad you made an account on this site! Germany seems like a pretty tough place to be a ROB main with so many Sheiks and Foxes.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Been a bit inactive lately. I apologize.

I miss you guys and want to become more active on here again.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hey, I've seen some of your videos and was impressed by your ROB. Glad you made an account on this site! Germany seems like a pretty tough place to be a ROB main with so many Sheiks and Foxes.
Haha I'm jealous. I would be godlike at the MU in the long run.

Yep, I forgot how to forum, sorry for the dbl post.

Last edited:

Gyov4nn

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!
Thats all hehe.
Hey I recognize you! Glad to see you on Smashboards ^-^
Will look forward to seeing you at Beast 6!!

K1k1

Smash Rookie
NNID
iggyputmynamebol
I been useing this for quite a while but I don't if anyone one else would fing this useful. I have not any one talking about it ethier
Trowing gyro in place. Then down smash. It adds a extra hitbox

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
image.jpeg

I'm guessing someone here did this, right?

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Every time someone is added to the R.O.B Fb chat

LoNg0uw

Smash Rookie
Hehe thanks man :D. Yeah but im not that bad at the sheik and fox MU anymore i have troubles against aggressive yoshis x.x
Nice to see another ROB player here. Welcome to the ROB squad. :)

Nice avatar by the way.
thanks =)

Hey I recognize you! Glad to see you on Smashboards ^-^
Will look forward to seeing you at Beast 6!!
hehe thanks man! Yeah I hope I can perform at beast =D

r0jo

Smash Rookie
NNID
SubtleTypos
3DS FC
4012-4269-2383
Nice work!
Thanks! I tried to put in as much as my artistic skill as I could... but I don't have too much to spare, haha.

Also, what's this I hear about a R.O.B. fb group? I'm trying to get into touch with other R.O.B. mains but I haven't found much luck

edit: crome hooked it up, thanks man

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
R.O.B. is featured in Bayonetta's special artwork and is looking great! Maybe Bayonetta will give him a lap dance.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
R.O.B. is featured in Bayonetta's special artwork and is looking great! Maybe Bayonetta will give him a lap dance.
Both R.O.B. and G&W are on the "Demon side". Flip.

Ugh...at least I won't have to ship a red and white R.O.B. Amiibo from Japan anymore.

Top Bottom