• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 2 Results! Dec.19th, Pittsburgh, PA!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
9: Techchase - Oh man, that was a long set ._. A lot of fun though, surprisingly lol. I had no idea you were going for a timeout with DDD until it was too late XD

I actually wasn't going for it ..in the beginning lol. And then when I realized there was a minute left on the clock and we still had our second stocks I'm like..might as well lol You wouldn't let me inside your range I didn't have a choice XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LMAO! It was me indeed. I saw her making a schedule or something and I manage a Subway in Detroit so recognized the papers immediately and we had a little conversation. I couldn't resist. I'm guessing she's a Manager or General Manager.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Also, crews did u win at all with samus or d3
I used and won with Kirby, Samus, and D3. Actually, if you would have read the 10th post in this thread, you would have already had an answer to half your question.

EDIT: He actually confirms I win with both if you read carefully, "I was really hoping for our 3rd game(implying I had won one with Samus) to be another Samus v Ike but you switched to DDD".

fyksion

Smash Rookie
Great tournament. A lot of fun. Thanks to all involved in putting this thing together(M@V). Shout outs to all the teams that handed our ***** to us in doubles, Shugo for gimping me every stock, Carroll for making that **** exciting, all those I played, didn't play, and congrats to the winners. Good times and good games.

Special thanks goes out to my new friends Space Thing; Best Lucario I have ever seen, and a cool dude, and Jimmy Fosho; Best Mario I've ever seen, and a cool dude as well. Fun friendlies, good times. And to my doubles partner and smash bro, Graphik! even though we do to good of a job helping the other team take us out.

Can't wait for another tournament and opportunity to play competitively again.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Rikku is getting better every tourney. :p

Good stuff NEOH, Rikku and Auspher sooooo close to $$$$. You'll get it next time.

Oh and good job Shugo :\

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Carroll for making that **** exciting
Looool HYPE MATCH OVER HERE!!

This was my first tourney where I played brawl and it wasn't bad. Actually mad fun. I'll deff do it again. And look out because I'll be grabin that edge a billon times! Lol :)

(Some)Brawl shout outs.

Lain- those ic chain grabs are sexy. Looked like some melee stuff. Good stuff my man.

M@v - best TO. **** venue. Free drinks<3 and thanks again for holdin some of my matches as I played my melee ones. /hope 3!?!?! It should deff happen<3

Flying eagle (bezerker) - that was me you played after m@v. Good matches I'm still messing with brawl but I had fun with it. And don't worry i got your back. Metaknight is Soooooo weak.

Rain - aka "gary oak" (just because your two girls friends were pumped when you beat me it was funny) Looool good stuff in tourny man. Really fun set. Not really close but fun:)

Auspher - good set my man. Nice wolf. Too bad my controller was messed up. No johns though. You had that on lock. Good choice banning stadium. Because that's exactly where we were going. Loooool

Jarvitz - good stuff in doubles man. You and your boy played good together. All our matches were fun and close.

Raj$ and smd - my boys<3 way to rep! I hope you guys will continue to hit up the brawl tournys and go far! Not bad for your first one!

Carroll - scrub stick to melee. Loool

And last but not least

Freeway - my dude<3 sorry I suck at doubles but hey we won one! Metaknight is number one!! Let's do more brawl tourny and spam tornado an time people out! Looooool

M@v

Subarashii!
oh /hope 3 will happen. I'm making it a bi-annual series; once in december and once during the summer.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
oh /hope 3 will happen. I'm making it a bi-annual series; once in december and once during the summer.
If you can make it earlier in December next year, I can drag along a few guys from CMU for sure. We couldn't make this one since school was already out and we had to ditch Pittsburgh before the tournament.

M@v

Subarashii!
If you can make it earlier in December next year, I can drag along a few guys from CMU for sure. We couldn't make this one since school was already out and we had to ditch Pittsburgh before the tournament.
See that's the problem. I'm at school too(Penn State), so I don't get back until people are leaving

:scared:

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
some shoutouts:

1: Shugo--Congrats!! I had a blast hanging out with you, and singing to Ke$ha in the car XD

2: Lain-- You're cool :D Glad to have met you, and I hope to see you again soon!

3: M@v-- Congrats, and thanks for hosting a great tourney, it was super fun!

4: Berserker-- nice job, your Ike is legit!!

5: solecaliber-- Good stuff Sole!! I saw that spike through the stage of Delfino, totally made my day lol. Fun hanging out with you as always :D :D

5: The Kingz Court Killa-- Good job, and man, that set was intense, your MK is tough! I hope to play you again someday!

7: JMO-- GG's, nice MK! :D

9: Techchase-- Nice meeting you!

9: Space thing-- I was creeping on your Lucario lol--Awesome!

13: Auspher-- Thanks for driving, I had so much fun!!!

17: Jarvitz-- Nice meeting you! hope to see you at more tourneys!

17: Greg-- Nice meeting you, keep up the work!

Great tourney, Good job to everyone, and hope to see you all again soon!

M@v

Subarashii!
Kinda late, but shoutouts time from the TO:

First of all, shoutout for everyone attending and supporting my tournaments! I highly appreciate it!

1: Shugo ($144.00) ggs. I wanted you to go Falco. Oh well. I'll get you eventually.

2: Lain ($72.00) ggs. I learned two very important things during our set; Tornado isn't very safe vs icys as good as you, and my main problem with the mk ditto is offstage. Going to focus on both of those problems.

3: M@v ($24.00) You made money, but you still should of put a better fight vs Lain and Shugo. You should be playing well enough to have a chance to win those games. Keep practicing and get better for Br3, scrub.

4: Flying Eagle(Berserker) ggs Mk da bess :troll:

5: solecaliber Good ZSS.

5: The Kingz Court Killa ggs. Glad you could make it out to the tourney. I went falco vs you just from experience playing you.

9: Techchase Good set. Sorry I didn't go falco vs you, but fox vs snake is one of my best (And favorite) matchups.

9: Rikku A GIRL SMASHER? O_O. J/k j/k. Gj btw.

9: Space thing Good job getting top 10 again. If you could travel I could see you getting a lot better.

Col: Should of entered :|

Melee Shoutouts:

-Awesome seeing everyone again.

Taki- Nice finally meeting you

Lake- thanks for helping me out with seeding.

Shoutout to steak n'shake for amazing burgers.

solecalibur

Smash Master
1: Shugo ($144.00) - good job as usal and look nothing is recorded that kinda blows =l

2: Lain ($72.00) - Shuttle loop kill at 50%? ugh oh well I thought i'd get your marth on brinstar anyways

3: M@v ($24.00) - top 3 ? what is this lol >.> , didnt mean the salt on the coaching but it can make a difference between a set and I have lost sets because of it and it is very frustrating because you might as well just give the player coaching the controller, still very nicely run tounry and prob will come to others later

4: Flying Eagle(Berserker) - ggs i knew once i saw you where on my side of losers that I'd see that bird again , dont get to cocky next time and you can beat me in winners lol Ike cant touch meh =3

5: solecaliber - 3-0

5: The Kingz Court Killa

9: Techchase - fun teams man gonna blows you had mav on your side prob would have got your place if i was on your side

9: Rikku - great job on killin that mk player soon enough

13: Rain - all the way from japan!

13: Auspher - We got some work to do when yah get back dont worry about it , I went through the same thing

17: Freeway - fun match its annoying to play mks

17: Carroll - fun friendlies glad we got more zss rep and that your getting better

•Col•

Smash Champion
Yeah it was cool seeing you again, Berserker. I said I didn't want to enter because I hadn't played Brawl in 5 months.... Plus I just wasn't feeling very competitive...

As for everyone else, thank you for all of the friendlies. I was the Ike/Marth player wearing the olive green hoodie. Sorry that I didn't get most of your names, but I probably wouldn't have remembered them anyway...

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Yeah it was cool seeing you again, Berserker. I said I didn't want to enter because I hadn't played Brawl in 5 months.... Plus I just wasn't feeling very competitive...

As for everyone else, thank you for all of the friendlies. I was the Ike/Marth player wearing the olive green hoodie. Sorry that I didn't get most of your names, but I probably wouldn't have remembered them anyway...
I think I played a few friendlies with you.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
I played you last time Col but I don't remember playing you this time. You were the best Ike who was at the first tournament of hope and I was surprised you didn't finish in the money there. I actually learned to jab cancel because of you and learned about the back throw dash attack combo, though I don't really use it because I mess it up. I generally just try to chain forward throws, and after the first one works assume a spot doge and forward throw into grab after waiting a bit.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Interesting results... Maybe I should have came shoutout to The Lake taking 2nd in melee would have just played you over and over again if I came...

TheLake

Smash Master
Awww this guy ^

Dobbs when we going shopping again? YOU KNOW I LIKE TO BAG THAT ****!

Brawls cool cause the epic kills are soooooo COOOL

ZZs stunning toon link then spiking his skull through the stage was soo hott

it got me dripping

in more ways than one

(Nah i just drip in one way but like thats just how i roll ya know ma doogh?)

shout outs to anyone who plays melee

your hott

i want you

brawl folks -

Some of you guys are mad cool

we need to play more ball ya dig

brawls aight...

THANKS MAV!!! <3

Top Bottom