• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im bussing with all the melee heads, a more than likely sandbagging kirbykaze awaits us all, im excited

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im not sure if thats a reference to being hype and sexy or that youre housing the canadians haha, david said he was asking someone, are you that someone :O? if yes, then yeah if you can :)!

M@v

Subarashii!
I guess I should say I'm accepting mms as well if I get the time, since I kinda am running the tourney at all. No more than $5, Ill look at offers vs my falco, marth, and mayyybe mk and zelda.

M@v

Subarashii!
I also suppose I have to seed the bracket to make boss and I face first round, to keep the tradition alive.

Edit: Saw carroll's question. I'm already housing people, so I'm full. I have one tentative, and thats TO joe. Joe can you let me know asap if your staying here or with carroll?

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i need transportation from the megabus station to silentswags house and back to the megabus station.
also need transportation from silentswags house to the venue and back =/

what r your plans for this, tech chase? ill give u gas money if u take me places.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Sorry just read this now, yea dude im gonna house up with carroll so d.w about convincing your rents :p

Any idea of what the turnout for this will be?

Edit- thanks carroll btw !
:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
i need transportation from the megabus station to silentswags house and back to the megabus station.
also need transportation from silentswags house to the venue and back =/

what r your plans for this, tech chase? ill give u gas money if u take me places.
Girl, I'm taking Megabus too lol. I have housing with a good friend here though. He lives within walking distance of the bus stop so he's just going to grab me and Ally and we're going back to his place.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh dang that brings up a good point!
carroll do i need to find my own way to your house/the tourney or is there room ??

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
is there any way that hiv and soul can just stay at tech chases friends house. taht would makes things alot easier

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! How often do you do tournaments in Pittsburgh, PA? I'll be studying in Moon Township so I want to be informed about all the Brawl tournaments. I can't go to HOPE 4 because my classes begin on January.

Do you often travel to Brawl tournaments in other cities?

I'm from Mexico so I need guidance or something like that.

M@v

Subarashii!
I host twice a year atm; once around this time, and the other during the summer somehow. It might be hard for you, because I host my tournaments when im home from college.

I am trying to set the next one up for may though, so keep updated.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Shining glmmer of HOPE that I might make it to this. Not likely, but I'm glad I at least figured out it was on a Sunday LOL.

I'll know tomorrow night.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
is there any way that hiv and soul can just stay at tech chases friends house. taht would makes things alot easier
The problem with that is that, Tedium isn't the one driving us to the venue and back. It's his friend. IIRC, there wouldn't be enough room for them in the car as well. I mean I would love to help fellow MI people but not sure how this will work...I can ask though.

Top Bottom