• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I didn't say I'd stop playing Ike in whatever doubles matches I'd play lol, just that I like Marth more in general for doubles. I hit with FSmash more often in singles >_>

•Col•

Smash Champion
I didn't say I'd stop playing Ike in whatever doubles matches I'd play lol, just that I like Marth more in general for doubles. I hit with FSmash more often in singles >_>
ur not supposed to hit with Ike's fsmash in doubles. it's just to scare the **** out of the other team and keep them near the side of the stage so that your ******** Metaknight teammate can go kill them

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
He likes to style on Quick draw. Fludd it then cape Ike, cape Ike again, then up b back to the stage:)

Most people I've played have a ton of trouble punishing aether on the edge when mixed up with other options, the only person I've ever played who consistently punished my aether was argent stew in friendlies, and I suspect it's because he always waited on aether as opposed to my other ledge options.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Oh, the things I'd do to a low-mid tier character with a top tier character from another game.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Oh the things I'd do to brawl Mario with melee Mario.

:phone:
I'm actually going to open a debate here and say that Brawl Mario is better than Melee Mario, it's just that everyone else is so much better, he looks worse. Ledgesnapping killing 95% of the cape's usefulness is probably the single most damaging change.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
In all honesty, you're not missing much. These things usually burn me out and make me not want to play for at least a month. Too much smash in one day, and too much disgust over how unbalanced the game is at any decent level of play.

M@v

Subarashii!
In all honesty, you're not missing much. These things usually burn me out and make me not want to play for at least a month. Too much smash in one day, and too much disgust over how unbalanced the game is at any decent level of play.
Hey way to help my tournament *******.

What's wrong with you? You don't say this in public.

Top Bottom