• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Tedium

Smash Cadet
i 2 stocked tedium's MK at hope 3

thats the only MK I've beat
i'll do a rematch MM at this one now that i know what a metaknight is. Also i had like 18 SDs. don't throw "2 stock" out there like you solved the universe. But srsly i'm terrible at this game. lolololol

Tedium

Smash Cadet
ok, item #1. i'm housing for this tournament, MI gets first dibs, call 7247991211 if interested.
2. M2k, I'll be accepting a match as a challenge to get your hat back. i've been too lazy
to mail it.
3. Sleek, you're a miserable human being

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
In what way made it seem like I thought it was a good win? Lol if you get 2 stocked by a Mario with mk it's pretty much implied that you don't know the game/ character very well
edit: but I would enjoy playing you again now that you know what you're doing I enjoy the challenge

:phone:

Tedium

Smash Cadet
In what way made it seem like I thought it was a good win? Lol if you get 2 stocked by a Mario with mk it's pretty much implied that you don't know the game/ character very well
edit: but I would enjoy playing you again now that you know what you're doing I enjoy the challenge

:phone:
sry brah, i thought the last sentence in my post would discount the sincerity in the previous statement, simple communication error. And yeah i'll still MM you, should be fun

M@v

Subarashii!
What about Vex and atomsk? P.S Would any of the philly people want to team? I'm trying to decide who I want to team with atm.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
o. no
im not planning on winning if m2k comes.

but if

me
m2k
shugo
vex
atomsk
xzax

thats moeny that i possibly wont make and im not down for that

*didnt even acknoweldge ur claim M@v*

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
o. no
im not planning on winning if m2k comes.

but if

me
m2k
shugo
vex
atomsk
xzax

thats moeny that i possibly wont make and im not down for that

*didnt even acknoweldge ur claim M@v*
well i guess you probably shouldn't go then if you cant have fun or anything without making money. your reputation is at stake and if you lose that all the players on here will hate on you or something. :glare:

M@v

Subarashii!
Well since the cat's finally out of the bag, I'll explain what's happening.

As I promised, this event will remain mk legal in singles, banned in doubles.

/Hope5, which will happen sometime after apex(probably summer) will have meta knight banned period.

Life

Smash Hero
This is going to be one of the last MK-legal Unity tournaments ever. Get hyped?

not unity, derp <_< still get hyped tho

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
it cost money to go to tournies. so i would lik to make moeny back. and everytime i traval more than 4 hours i make money so i wanna keep the trend goin

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
been a while since ive been in this thread. Seems hype, I'm probably gonna lose, better people are coming as the hopes go on. I'm still looking for a teammate if anyone cares :p.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
This man speaks the god **** truth^^

Might sig that. Lol

Edit.. I actually have a high tier character I'm working on for teams. I'll unleash him at this tourney. Be afraid;)

But don't worry I made a pact to zss and I'll go down with the zerosuit ship till the end<3

Top Bottom