• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! CHECK FOR LIVESTREAM LINK!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. san is pretty much a no, his parents wont come cus he got his wisdom teeth pulled on mon and his parents are extra protective.

2. how do you even know who jesiah is?

3. I dont know whos going to come with me, NYS is kinda falling apart at this point. If I cant pull a few more people, none of us are going to be able to come.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yeah, I'm basically calling my doctor right now to see if it's ok. Chances are he'll say no though, lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Got the venue set up tonight....and I got a flat tire on the way to do it.

-----_______-----

At least the spare works

=]

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
FOOOOOOOLS

I think I'll be able to make the first part of Sat after all. At least I'll get to decimate some friendlies...and my Wii has infinite record. I'll bring it and let Mav copy the files when I go.

M@v

Subarashii!
Since chibo's SD card won't be in the recorder this time, the matches on the stream will be on my wii/recorder, so videos will be on my youtube channel this time.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I have infinite replay set up as well. Should I turn off all other fun stuff, or should we use my Wii as the friendlies Wii again?

M@v

Subarashii!
I have texture hacks and music hacks. As long as the texture hacks arent super trippy.

Stage hacks im so-so on. Some arent bad, others are like O_O

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Any melee smashers tomorrow? I might want to get some friendlies in if there are going to be people playing tomorrow. Plus, I still need a teams partner.

vectorace

Smash Cadet
ill play some friendlies in melee it'll give me a chance to see where i stand skill wise.

i came to the realization today that brawl sucks very bad....

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Any melee smashers tomorrow? I might want to get some friendlies in if there are going to be people playing tomorrow. Plus, I still need a teams partner.
Lol my signature aside, with the little amount of tv's that are usually there I really hope not. Brawl friendlies are hard enough to play as it is with people sitting at the same tv for long periods of time playing. Add the semi-large turnout expected to the mix and the demand for tv's becomes even greater. But like I said, not hattin on melee . . . this time lols.

vectorace

Smash Cadet
lol i love u saying that with ur sig....=P

but u do pose a point so we'll see what happens
i still gota get freaking directions!!!!
+hype
/hope

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yea, I apologise but I didnt have the money to come out for this, and nobody from my region had enough cash to come to this and spot me,so there wasnt enough interest from enough people.

Im sorry but Ima have to get @ you another time mav

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
A friend of mine and I will be there playing Melee tomorrow. There ought to be a good amount of other Pittsburgh smashers as well.

If I get transportation, I can bring up to 3 Melee-exclusive TVs.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg! I thought North Canton was on the way to Pittsburgh but apparantly I have to go back north to go back south! King Yoshi is on his way here now, mapquest says it's gonna be 2:45 minutes and we still haven't left yet! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Don't start dubs without ohio.

M@v

Subarashii!
Me vs shugo winners finals

Blue rogue got knocked to losers by lynx.

Right now its Shugo vs me winenrs finals

losers semis

blue Rogue ITT

King and lynx

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ur fkn kidding me. king is in losers semis?

mav in winners finals?

GDI, this would have been free money If I came to this.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
M@v is too good. I can't wait to dominate Melee tomorrow.

Edit: Still need a teammate btw. Someone needs to step up. I've got a dominant fox, and can also rep it with falco and marth. Imo.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Heh, is this the right place to give props? If not, I'll move this.

-EDIT: moved to results thread -

Top Bottom