• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! LIVESTREAM LINK IN THREAD!

D20

Smash Lord
I have to work both days...

But I will still show up later in the day for friendlies and such!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I actually just got in town, I'm probably crashing for tonight but I'm definitely up for some melee tomorrow. Who all is going to the venue tomorrow for melee?

M@v

Subarashii!
I hope I can sleep tonight(no pun intended), psyched for tomorrow, also I've been in that frantic mode making sure everything is perfect and set up ;). I also cant forget I'm entering as well as running it, so I have to make sure to go 100% and strut my stuff.

spoonyd

Smash Apprentice
How is it that I'm going and you guys aren't? Doesn't that seem backwards to you? :p

NVM apparently Reid *****ed out so I won't be coming now :(

R0H + COL

Smash Rookie
Hey I am RzeroH... left a blank black memory card in the console against the back wall. Saved tag names include COL R0H DEEZ TITE VICI . . . Can anyone let me know who picked up the console that was adjacent to the brawl friendlies setup? Cause thats what my card was in. Could meet up sometime for some matches with friends too...

Top Bottom