• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I play Samusbrawler next.

Alright, time to start getting play time set up.

POF, I've had you on my FC list for like 3 days now, and its still awaiting registration...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No you won't.
lol, sometimes its best to be blunt about things :laugh:

And about our match, we could try and do it today. But my bro is coming over for a while (Haven't seen him in a while) and then I have plans after that. So actually today is not a good day for me. But we're ahead of most people anyways so lets try for the weekend, is that alright with you?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sounds fine. We're both on pretty often, so we'll just see how it works out,

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i'll join.
No you won't.
I like you. I hate stupid people who cant read or function properly

POF, I've had you on my FC list for like 3 days now, and its still awaiting registration...
Added you. I did not add you initially because obviously i wont play EVERYONE but im sure i'll play you seeing as you're really good as well.

My 2nd opponent rockguy really needs to step his game up and get online! I was supposed to play him ten minutes ago and hes still not here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Because he thinks brawl is bad?

im waiting for my 2nd round opponent (rockyguy) to respond so i can play him.

Seriously, lets allow no more entrants from this point, eh? No offence but I want to finish this within the next century, agreed?
This is POF's post CBA was refering to.

What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

I don't see anything stupid in here at all, the ONLY connection I see is that someone trying to join sparked all of this, and he says we shouldn't allow anyone else in.

Noodles then posted this,
i only allowed them because people werent showing up.
NO MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING IN. PEOPLE THAT TRY TO ARE USUALLY PEOPLE WITH LIKE 2 POSTS, AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT HERE. Its frustrating, because the VERY FIRST POST shows that this is full, and its easy to see from the title its already started.

GAH!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
lol clearly, i just meant why is he playing in a brawl tournament if he doesn't like it
Because one of my friends is running it, I do not have to PAY to play the game, its a nice way to associate with other users on here and get acquainted with others, its a LOT easier to play Brawl with someone than it is to call someone over to play Melee, and Marth, Snake, Sheik, and teams are the only thing that make this game decent.

Melee is a good 50X better than Brawl but if you really want me to break down why Brawl is such a horrible game...I will but I don't plan on starting an argument in this thread.

Also-I'm going online in a few if a few NEW people I have NOTplayed want to run friendlies.

I already played SamusBrawler, Socan?, WOODS, and my first opponent. Anyone else want to run some?

PhithLeico

Smash Cadet
.......... my opponent didn't show up anymore........
Oh, that's some crap! I told you what times were good for me, and if you honestly expect me to spend all of my free time sitting here waiting for you to say something, then you're pretty dumb. How hard would it be to send me a PM, or even IM me to try and get our match out of the way? D<

cba

Smash Master
Because one of my friends is running it, I do not have to PAY to play the game, but I don't plan on starting an argument in this thread.
sounds like a follower.....
anyway you dont plan to start an argument, yet you call people stupid.

anyway im just saying.

cba

Smash Master
sorry for the double post.but i contacted my brothers opponent AND HE DOESNT REPLY.
anyway i thought you shouldve known this.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Because one of my friends is running it, I do not have to PAY to play the game, its a nice way to associate with other users on here and get acquainted with others, its a LOT easier to play Brawl with someone than it is to call someone over to play Melee, and Marth, Snake, Sheik, and teams are the only thing that make this game decent.

Melee is a good 50X better than Brawl but if you really want me to break down why Brawl is such a horrible game...I will but I don't plan on starting an argument in this thread.

Also-I'm going online in a few if a few NEW people I have NOTplayed want to run friendlies.

I already played SamusBrawler, Socan?, WOODS, and my first opponent. Anyone else want to run some?
If you did start an arguement i could probably predict everything you would say.

on topic:Where is noodles? He really needs to update brackets.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman

im not looking for an argument lol, i agree with you for the most part.

this is a few hours old but if you want to play some friendlies i'd like to. I'm not too good but i could use the practice against someone who's really good

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man.

I just drove like an hour and a half both ways for a tourney I didn't even get to compete in.

Needless to say, I'm a little angry.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

If its not your name, then why Chris?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I guess Chris is fairly EPIC!! :laugh:

Glyph, I'm here now. Do you want to get our match finished right now. We might as well.

P.S. Are you up for some friendly matches after? My brother might join in if he comes back soon.

noodles

Smash Champion
sorry im not home right now, i will upload brackets tonight or early morning tommorow

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
chris is not epic....

should my tag be "Tiger" or "Woods".... right now it is woods.... discuss....
Hmm.....

Tiger is pretty sweet, cause who doesn't like Tigers.

But it seems that people know you better by "woods". Idk I'm just guessing.

This is a sticky situation you have Tiger.

Yeah Tiger sounds better, and its more threatening :laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My sister is watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom right now. (And so am I. Its a great movie)

So, I can't play right now. Maybe after its over (it just started, so it'll be a while)

EDIT @ TigerWoods: I think woods is a better tag. But mine's glyph, so what do I know XD.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My sister is watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom right now. (And so am I. Its a great movie)

So, I can't play right now. Maybe after its over (it just started, so it'll be a while)

EDIT @ TigerWoods: I think woods is a better tag. But mine's glyph, so what do I know XD.
Haha, I think Temple of Doom is the best one.
Then again it's the only one I ever saw. But it's a sweet movie.

k we'll try again later.

Top Bottom