• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Radium88

Smash Lord
Milk!'s on that. He's changing the OP right now.

I think I'll also make an Facebook event because I have some friends who like SSB. So I'll give the word when I have it up and people who have FB could join if they so wish.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Baller.
Baller as ****.

Oh yes, everyone, you will get even quicker responses here in the next couple of days; my phone plan is eligible for an upgrade to a smart phone, so I'm getting an unlimited internet plan with a Blackberry, so I'mma be checking this **** like crazy. ;)

Super edit:

Just thought about this, any matches that get recorded and have good footage, I will want after the tourney, I'll wanna' put a video together.

So whoever records something, get in contact with me, and I want the footage.

And whoever didn't catch it, I am filming real life footage and making a montage, so if anyone has any objections, let me know.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Hell yeah Mike, I'll team.

We could do double Meta, or Meta/Gdubs, or double Falcon? ;)

We'll talk about it sometime online and come up with a good solution.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Cheese, want to team? lol

Rob Gambino told me I was already teaming with you?

Teh Future

Smash Master
If the venue costs half the price, then shouldn't the venue fee also only be 5??

:D:D:DDD:D::D::D

I'm bring setup anyways so it won't effect me much, but just sayin

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
o_o I was not aware of this... Or maybe I was, and forgot. I don't know. I saw Rob ask FAE to be his partner, I didn't know that was supposed to mean me teaming with you. Of course, maybe he did say something and I just forgot.

Radium88

Smash Lord
If the venue costs half the price, then shouldn't the venue fee also only be 5??

:D:D:DDD:D::D::D

I'm bring setup anyways so it won't effect me much, but just sayin

Uh hardly. Nice deductive reasoning....it's still not a cheap venue but it's cheaper than the ones that were $1000

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Future... Wouldn't it have been wiser to suggest something like that in message form, rather than putting it on a public forum?

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Cheese, want to team? lol

Rob Gambino told me I was already teaming with you?
Rob suggested that me or Mike team up with Rob or Zoze. I told Rob that I would team with him. I don't think Mike has to team with Zoze, but it was just a suggestion. I'm still teaming with Mike for low tier doubles, though.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
But but but...Mike is teaming with me...:(

Future don't act 7, venue fee is 10 dolla's.

And Fino, the list is only yes/maybes, and Affinity told us you were interested. ;)

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
You all probably shouldn't get your hopes up too much. I haven't played hardly at all lately, so I kind of suck.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Awww, how cute, our names apply to one another.

Mike, what's our team name gonna' be?

Dairy Products?
Lactose?
Moo?
The possibilities are endless.

Legan, you maybe wanna' team for Low Tier Doubles, bring back Chocolate Milk?!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
:laugh: I would never get caught!

Order from Pizza Hut guys! I don't want any of that Dominos or Papa Johns bull****.

Motion seconded... Dominos is ****ing terrible. Although Imo's beats everything ^_^

But I don't think the surprise is free pizza, I think it's Milk stripping naked and doing the electric slide. That'd be my guess. :)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
If we would've got the venue for a 2nd day, the naked part was my plan. ;)

And cover myself in whipped cream and blue raspberry jell-o. :)

But no, also not that. If we get pizza, trust me It'll be Pizza Hut, I hate Dominos, and don't like Papa Johns anymore, burnt myself out on it.

Also after the tourney, we should all go out to eat, cause I've never been to any of those late night IHOP/Steak N' Shake journeys.

Nuris

Smash Lord
IHOP on Brentwood is closed :( Burnt down or something.
I know it's no where close to the venue, but the fact that it is makes me sad.

My philosophy on pizza is that pizza is pizza. Oh, there's good pizza, and there's also bad pizza, but generally, pizza is just pizza.

Top Bottom