• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so I hate to be a D-bag Zozefup, but I really don't see any way how I'm going to get out of this situation without looking like a jerk. I'm going to team with Milk, because I already told him I was teaming with him. It has nothing to do with you, but I already asked Milk, and I'm not going to pull out of my offer.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Good choice Mike, you made the right decision. At least that is what I would do if I were in your shoes.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^LMFAO EPIC MINDGAMES Zoze get jv 4 stocked.

Im probably only coming if theres melee now cause brawl is terrible.

Also you better get pizza wiht that 1000000000 dollar venue fee MIRITEW

I guess I might eneter brawl but only for the lullz because it is soo bad.

All of you guys need to learn a real-cats game and pick up melee.

Edit: LMAO WHY IS RHIAHAHAHAHNA WEARING CHAINMAIL ON SNL.

what a *****. for reals

that would only work if she was jodin sparks and sang about how love always feels like a batttlefield BUT SHE DOESNT SO WHY IS SHE WEARING CHAINMAIL????@?!?!?111

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Alright, so I hate to be a D-bag Zozefup, but I really don't see any way how I'm going to get out of this situation without looking like a jerk. I'm going to team with Milk, because I already told him I was teaming with him. It has nothing to do with you, but I already asked Milk, and I'm not going to pull out of my offer.
lol your fine. I figured you would probably team with Milk when I saw that you ask! I was just hoping because I think we would have a good shot at winning doubles. Double Meta is so fun lol! I can find someone else though. We should team up and do friendlies at the tournament for fun anyway.

I think teaming with future would be fun lol

MJG

Smash Hero
she was wearing chain mail because the song was called russian roulette fool -_-. so far for MMs, i am playing jlo, nicole (too many peaches already), fogo, milk..i think that is all of them but i am willing to accept 1 or 2 more MMs EDIT: I meant to say ignorant fool. Hype hype hype for this hot dickings!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I want MMs!!!

edit: mjg, are you the toon link I played in pools at Kansas city? I won by Up throwing you when you were holding a bomb at 0% lol. I would have lost if it wasn't for that

Radium88

Smash Lord
Chicago deep dish is good but it does not beat St. Louis style pizza like Imos. Not even close!

Haha, I was actually focusing more on the set up part of that post. I should have edited it. But to me, pizza is pizza. I like all the chains except for Pizza hut because i feel theirs is reaaallly greasy.

But yeah, Imos is teh ****s tho. <3 with pppiiinneeeapplee and baaaacccooooon <--any pizza with these toppings really

@Milk! Maybe on the title add (OP Updated MM/DD/YY) Since we seem to be always updating it. I had something else to say but I can't remember....

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I think teaming with future would be fun lol
you might think that.... but you would be wrong

NEON NIGHT RIDERS FOR LYFE

Also st. louis style pizza is the best more toppings less bread, and when you go into chains its imos FTW. I have a set up and if we can get another copy of brawl i can get outlaws wii and maybe a tv from him

Teh Future

Smash Master
Zoze I would team with you but Im already teaming with Alt-Fwhore.

Milk, 1000 cent mm in any smash game ever

Ok. That wraps up all of my MMs for the tourney
ok but we still gotta plai some cool cat, I hear great things about your Young Link

Pizza: Imos is oooooooooooooooobviously the best stl ftw also Imma have to go with rauleen pineapple is so good on pizza but my favorite would have to be a classic meatzza.

Setups: Im not sure how much Im be bringing but I can probably supply like 3-4 tvs but I have no way of getting them all to the venue without driving there like 3-4 times lol

edit: ^^^ ok I can bring either 2 or 3 tvs only driving once so unless you guys are desperate then thats what I'll bring :D

TP

Smash Master
Setups: Im not sure how much Im be bringing but I can probably supply like 3-4 tvs but I have no way of getting them all to the venue without driving there like 3-4 times lol

edit: ^^^ ok I can bring either 2 or 3 tvs only driving once so unless you guys are desperate then thats what I'll bring :D
If you don't live too far out of the way from Wash U to the venue I can swing by and help out. I feel bad about not bringing any TVs myself.

I can bring a Wii at least.

:034:

Trent

Smash Champion
she was wearing chain mail because the song was called russian roulette fool -_-. so far for MMs, i am playing jlo, nicole (too many peaches already), fogo, milk..i think that is all of them but i am willing to accept 1 or 2 more MMs EDIT: I meant to say ignorant fool. Hype hype hype for this hot dickings!
You forgot about my MM, sad! :(

Top Bottom