• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

TP

Smash Master
I don't mind either. I guess we'll just do regular because it avoids having to setup BBrawl.

Laziness- hacking's achilles heel.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
So yeah... You know how I said way back when that I would be definitely going to his unless something beyond my control happened to come up? Well guess what happened? It turns out my school decided to schedule our winter dance on the same day as this tournament, and that is something I really cannot avoid going to. :(

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So yeah... You know how I said way back when that I would be definitely going to his unless something beyond my control happened to come up? Well guess what happened? It turns out my school decided to schedule our winter dance on the same day as this tournament, and that is something I really cannot avoid going to. :(
Winter dance? What kind of a nerd are you?! YOU DON'T GO TO DANCES. YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
that doesn't sound like its beyond your control... unless you are dating some hottie.
If you go i expect pics of you with a hottie... if she's an ug-o you are in some serious trouble.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Well, yeah... That's the thing. I do have a girlfriend. What am I supposed to say? "Oh hey, I'm gonna take a rain check on that dance, I got games to play."

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Nado.
Beats everything.
Plus she should understand.
My girlfriend and I's anniversery is that Friday and she's letting me go to this cause she knows how much it means to me.
G'*****.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey guys, any STL smashers want to get together sometime in the upcoming weeks for friendlies before the tourny? I've just moved here for college, and would really like to get together with you guys.
Also, looking for a partner in doubles for this tourny, lemme know if you're interested.
Also, looking for MM's. :) As I've said before, I'm confirmed to come.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Well it doesn't help that Smash has faded out of my life the past few months. I don't play hardly at all any more.

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys, any STL smashers want to get together sometime in the upcoming weeks for friendlies before the tourny? I've just moved here for college, and would really like to get together with you guys.
Also, looking for a partner in doubles for this tourny, lemme know if you're interested.
Also, looking for MM's. :) As I've said before, I'm confirmed to come.
Please say you go to Wash U.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Oh, I smell Bbrawl friendlies. The hassle to set it up? I will happily go through any and all hassle (it's not much hassle). I'll actually bring the WIP for the next version; that should be interesting.

Anyway, yeah, given the current stage situation, I suppose all I can do is iterate that any MKs who think their character is good on Norfair are free to make a donation to me via money match. Unless the thought is that G&W (my only tournament character) is broken there beyond all else, surely someone will be able to step up and prove something broken. If not, I think I'll have to take it as proof that there really is nothing wrong. If I came too late to make a difference for this event, I'm going to be really sure to make my point in person for the next event; that is my motivation here.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well, considerng the tourney is only a week away, the stage list is set in stone, but yeah I'm up for debate for the next event.

Also yeah I'll do any BBrawl friendlies, My Ike needs to shake it's rust off.

Kel

Smash Master
ok so I'm kind of wanting to support this because there is no Ledge grab limit.

If I make some money at a local tournament this coming weekend I'll look into traveling out here.

Radium88

Smash Lord
ok so I'm kind of wanting to support this because there is no Ledge grab limit.

If I make some money at a local tournament this coming weekend I'll look into traveling out here.
Well get on that then! Hope to see you here with some IN/OH peeps!

Why don't you come for doubles?

So for sure Crew Battle as a side tournament afterwards and if there is even more time,

Low Tier Singles/Doubles $5 per person
Mid Tier Singles/Doubles $5 per person

I mean there's also Sunday so if anyone stays, people can have a corner of the room and play the aforementioned but you guys will have to run it because I'll be busy with Melee.

I'm really excited to host this guys!!

Hype hype hype!!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Oh wait. Does housing happen from Friday to Saturday, Saturday to Sunday, or Friday to Sunday? I'll stay over someone's house if they let me, because I want in on Low Tier doubles.
Sorry FAE but the housing people are providing is for OoS. I'm really pushing it already so they get top top priority. Don't you live in StL?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yeah I think Tmac and I are gonna' team, so Metal if you can give me some critique on him from tonight.

Hopefully SOMETHING Low Tier's is happening at this, though I think Crews will have top priority.

Affinity, you and I need to play some friendlies fo' sho', so you can go back to Kansas and tell Misty how much of a beast I am since she's too homo to come to this.

Just got my brand new White GC Controller today from Fed Ex, g'*****, 'specially Melee since I got a good Tech Skill controller now. ;)

Cook

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Will you should team with me if it turns out that Nicole can't come. Or someone else good should.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Yeah I think Tmac and I are gonna' team, so Metal if you can give me some critique on him from tonight.
But of course!

Oh yeah, Will you should team with me if it turns out that Nicole can't come. Or someone else good should.
Definitely-- me, you, Nicole, and Seth are all going to play around with each other in teams to see about strategies / team mate stuff, I think.

Top Bottom