• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings Melee!!! Sunday Jan 31st

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
hell yea josh, you and I are taking money at this ****, I'm not gonna lie to myself like others and say we are going to beat atma and deku and win it. but srsly, you + me = money at this ****

Dart

Smash Lord
well atma better be ready cause i need redemption and deku is a pretty cool guy, eh plays characters i don't remember and doesn't afraid of anything. but i expect us to **** on people. Ganon Pika is virtually unheard of so we should have a slight advantage.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Also, so everyone knows, on the main thread is payout info.

Teams is gonna' be fun to watch.

I'd like to get some Melee training in too, so I don't completely suck anymore.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I hear samurai is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah it's atma and geno most likely
meaning double peach all the way :D

jk i've been.. improving here.. playing all sorts of people, like HMW, scar, macD, connor, etc etc.
playing the pink shinobi on friday :D

basically i'm never losing to a peach ever again.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Just so you guys know, cause the attendance is looking pretty good here, we're starting to arrange housing a little bit on the main thread, so start figuring out who is coming for sure and needs housing, and who is offering it.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I hear samurai is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
except for everything in singles and marth shiek in dublays, and then there are spiders, snakes, bad guys, the dark, monsters in my closet, rednecks, pepsi, anything that starts with the letter l(including the word letter), but yea, other than that I'm super brave.

Josh, we need to start getting really good at gaying fox, we need to take *****es moneys.

And Idk if gannon pika will have an advantage at this tourney, cause if there is a charachter in melee, stl probably has someone that plays it, the only one I can maybe think of that they don't is....GW? But they prolly got that covered as well. God, stupid stl and their not only playing lazer falcos and resty puffs like any other normal crew.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
And Idk if gannon pika will have an advantage at this tourney, cause if there is a charachter in melee, stl probably has someone that plays it, the only one I can maybe think of that they don't is....GW? But they prolly got that covered as well. God, stupid stl and their not only playing lazer falcos and resty puffs like any other normal crew.
Actually we do have a G&W (me), lazer Falco (Blitz), and restypuff (Nuris).

But really, we've played Melee maybe once in the last 4 months or so. I'd be more worried about the KC or NE people.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Actually we do have a G&W (me), lazer Falco (Blitz), and restypuff (Nuris).

But really, we've played Melee maybe once in the last 4 months or so. I'd be more worried about the KC or NE people.
wow, I figured you would be the gw, and in terms of being ready for gannon pika, regaurdless I'm worried about stl, but if you guys haven't played in a while, yay I guess, idk

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Hey guys, have you all seen that Smash Documentary?

I really like the idea, and someone proposed I make one for us, would you guys be on board, if I actually sat you down at the tourney during some down time, and asked some questions, such as:

How has Smash benefited you?
How long have you been playing/what drives you to keep playing?
(For low tier mains)What drives you to put the time into a low tier, despite top level metagame is top tiers and high tiers?

Discuss,

Nuris

Smash Lord
Blitz and I are Bowser mains and my Kirby is almost as good as my Mewtwo.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
If I come to this, I need to play you in a friendly or two Lixivium. I was oh so depressed at TIMS3 when I lost to youuuuuu =((((((( Unexpected Sheik CP to my Brinstar CP is unexpected O_O

Dart

Smash Lord
Hey guys, have you all seen that Smash Documentary?

I really like the idea, and someone proposed I make one for us, would you guys be on board, if I actually sat you down at the tourney during some down time, and asked some questions, such as:

How has Smash benefited you?
How long have you been playing/what drives you to keep playing?
(For low tier mains)What drives you to put the time into a low tier, despite top level metagame is top tiers and high tiers?

Discuss,
i would be down for this...if you were talking to not only st louis.

Dart

Smash Lord
sweet. yeah after i watched that smashumentary i've always wondered if i would ever get to be in one. of course i wanted to wait til i got better, but i think now is a pretty good time.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If I come to this, I need to play you in a friendly or two Lixivium. I was oh so depressed at TIMS3 when I lost to youuuuuu =((((((( Unexpected Sheik CP to my Brinstar CP is unexpected O_O
I'm sorry you're still traumatized by that incident, but who else am I going to play on Brinstar? I don't play Peach.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Ganon jiggs peach falcon are all gods on brinstar.

I saw some ppl say they might be housing, didn't sound like anything for sure.

I want to be housed with ppl who are playing Melee. Deku, MattR, TomR, Dmac, where are you all staying Saturday night?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
my first thought was seperate because they are different games, but really the questions that you sound like your going to ask are pretty related to both games

Dart

Smash Lord
Ganon jiggs peach falcon are all gods on brinstar.

I saw some ppl say they might be housing, didn't sound like anything for sure.

I want to be housed with ppl who are playing Melee. Deku, MattR, TomR, Dmac, where are you all staying Saturday night?
speaking of, peoria crew i'll talk to them and see if we are coming down saturday if we are...we'd like to smash with people that night.

Legan

Smash Lord
I thought we were one community? Making 2 different videos would be kind of like seperating us dont you think?

Im sure the street fighter community wouldnt make different vids for all 132740928437 of their games.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Yeah, the general plan makes it sound like we need only one video. If it was long enough to warrant two parts, that's no big deal.. but it better be a serious undertaking by Milk.
(no half-assing it!)

A combo video or skill exhibition video being two separate videos would make more sense, but realistically... if it's only from one tournament, an intermission would suffice.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Hmm...
Where else could I upload it to bypass the ten minute restriction, cause that's really the only reason I wanted to separate it.

Also, yes, I'm quite serious about this. If I can't hold up in matches, I might as well benefit towards the community somehow.

Also, how should I organize it in the video to make it look like I'm not separating the community by Melee/Brawl? From how I see it, it looks like the options could be...:

1 Melee Player -> 1 Brawl Player -> so on so forth, but that still looks like I am trying to separate it in a sense.

Also, for people to make it into the video, considering I cannot put EVERYONE in the video, I'm not really sure who is big names coming for Melee, so maybe if we did like 5 bigger names, and 5 locals/not big names? Iunno just trying to make sure it's not just all big names, but whatever you guys would prefer, I'm game. I don't wanna' go just randomly talk to people who don't wanna' be in this.

Dart

Smash Lord
Hmm...
Where else could I upload it to bypass the ten minute restriction, cause that's really the only reason I wanted to separate it.

Also, yes, I'm quite serious about this. If I can't hold up in matches, I might as well benefit towards the community somehow.

Also, how should I organize it in the video to make it look like I'm not separating the community by Melee/Brawl? From how I see it, it looks like the options could be...:

1 Melee Player -> 1 Brawl Player -> so on so forth, but that still looks like I am trying to separate it in a sense.

Also, for people to make it into the video, considering I cannot put EVERYONE in the video, I'm not really sure who is big names coming for Melee, so maybe if we did like 5 bigger names, and 5 locals/not big names? Iunno just trying to make sure it's not just all big names, but whatever you guys would prefer, I'm game. I don't wanna' go just randomly talk to people who don't wanna' be in this.
5 big names and 5 locals? well there goes my chance of being in...unless darkatma gets hype for me and says that im good i guess?

Top Bottom