• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings Melee!!! Sunday Jan 31st

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Up to you, Tink. The earlier you let me know, the more likely I will be able to get ahold of comfy stuff for you guys to sleep on. In any case, looking forward to playing with you guys again.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Atma/Nuris, when is the earliest we can show up Saturday. I like arriving in the afternoon like 3-4. Is that too early?

Nuris

Smash Lord
Atma/Nuris, when is the earliest we can show up Saturday. I like arriving in the afternoon like 3-4. Is that too early?
I would actually prefer people staying at my place to show up early because it gives them a better chance of finding a parking spot near my place. 3 or 4 is probably fine for me 'cause I don't think I have anything else going on, and if I do go for the Brawl part of the tourney to help out I should be back by then.

And yes, it is in St. Louis.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah more info is on the main thread which there is a link to on the OP of this thread. This thread is for less confusion.

Venue fee is $10 total for both days. So if you want to come Saturday to check it out or play some friendlies or something, I'll have bracelets for people to wear and keep to say they've paid.

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
I'm coming to this, unless Zozefup spaces out and forgets to pick me up -_-' I haven't played in forever, so expect terrible (boo curse you distracting mmorpgs!), but I want tons of friendlies!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
man, i wanna go...but 5 hours is 222222 much. sucks too, i never get to play the guys in this area : (
no johns mr. chun
get a ride with tink. bring vro with you.
1$ pika vs fox or falcon...? :D
LOL jk my pikachu sucks. If zig were still on break he would MM you with pika though.. that kid's pika *****
I don't think I'd ever MM somebodies pika, I really hate playing against pika in general

Radium88

Smash Lord
Crews is happening right...RIGHT?
If there is interest! I would like to see melee crews duke it out!

man, i wanna go...but 5 hours is 222222 much. sucks too, i never get to play the guys in this area : (
Yeah, ride wif peeps.....

I'm coming to this, unless Zozefup spaces out and forgets to pick me up -_-' I haven't played in forever, so expect terrible (boo curse you distracting mmorpgs!), but I want tons of friendlies!
Sweet! Another girl would be nice! Zoze you better deliver!

Stop asking questions answered in the original post...
Lawl this ^^^^

Hey Atma!!!!

Payout bonus:

30 entrants $100 bonus
40 entrants $150 bonus
50 entrants $200 bonus
60+ entrants $250 bonus

This is for both brawl and melee. Meaning if there are 30 entrants for melee they get $100 and if brawl gets 50 entrants they get $200 added to the pot. Sorry it's not a lot but I'm basically sponsoring my own event so I am only willing to add depending on attendance numbers. Zomg my kids will be spoiled.... =_=

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF, didn't you say you had Mic's and stuff for the Live Stream?
Yeah I've got a mic. Do I need to bring a computer? I have no other livestream stuff, honestly I have no idea how that even works.

darkatma

Smash Hero
having a pot bonus at all is pretty good

I don't even know how pot bonuses work.
does it go entirely to singles, or to teams as well?

rofl okay anyways i'll update the OP in a bit

also, @ PEEF and peeps (lol)
I will probably be helping with the brawl tournament on saturday at the venue. How about you guys just meet me at the venue whenever you guys arrive (bring a melee setup so we'll have something to do), and we'll get back to my school later at night.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
having a pot bonus at all is pretty good

I don't even know how pot bonuses work.
does it go entirely to singles, or to teams as well?

rofl okay anyways i'll update the OP in a bit

also, @ PEEF and peeps (lol)
I will probably be helping with the brawl tournament on saturday at the venue. How about you guys just meet me at the venue whenever you guys arrive (bring a melee setup so we'll have something to do), and we'll get back to my school later at night.
Okay, but arent we going to Nuris'?

PM me ur phone numbah.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
$1 Peach ditto MM?

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah, Milk needs to put Brawl/Melee in the schedule. Our bad. But everything up until the attendance list is for both events.

Sorry for the mishap.

@Atma: You want team pools? why? esplain pls!

Bonus pot is for singles. I think I'll put in $100 extra for doubles and that's all.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wow these bonus pots are extremely legit. is this your personal money, radium? or is it being contributed by the venue/sponsor (is there a sponsor?)
if that's your personal $ then ****.
I think this tourny is going to be extremely good, I hope it runs smoothly it'll be awesome SMYM practice

Top Bottom