• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

noodles

Smash Champion
oh
well the record part is definitely good enough. i dont really see it being broken by anyone else either

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
ROOM 147 NO LONGER HAS A ROOM LEADER BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE 100% CONFIRMING FOR SOMETHING, TAKING ON AN IMPORTANT ROLE, AND THEN DECIDING LAST MINUTE TO NOT GO. I NEED A TWO-DAY ROOM LEADER.

This is 100% necessary. If nobody steps up to the plate, someone's getting screwed when they show up.
Getting ****ing jerked. GG, Chris. -_-

This wasn't supposed to happen, Inui, and we're terribly sorry it did. PD, Will, and I did all we could to convince Chris to change his mind and take us up but it seems he'll take any insignificant problem and inflate it to the point where doing anything no longer possible. We're probably not going to associate with him for long distance trips like this anymore. Time to get my ****ing permit to prevent getting jerked.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Matt explained it all to me. It's still incredibly lame. If I can't find a room leader, I'm either going to have take responsibility myself (which I'm already doing for a room) or screw over ~4 people.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Matt explained it all to me. It's still incredibly lame. If I can't find a room leader, I'm either going to have take responsibility myself (which I'm already doing for a room) or screw over ~4 people.
**** yeah it's lame, Chris just ruined our weekend and the last two months of hype leading up to today and now I feel terrible about these 4 people that are going to get jerked even worse then we did.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, to Inui and anybody that gets ****** over my this. Our driver was a total douchebag and bailed the night before, which, even if we were able to go now, caused Will to get other plans and he is now on his way upstate to get Asian *****.

King~

Smash Champion
Umm do you have a room for five

Me
Lain
Judge
IthrowThings
Ridlr

cause lain mentioned you offered him a room, is that still avaliable

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I believe Lain will take responsibilty. He has a credit card and everything. I'll talk with him later and get back to you but I think my MI car wants a room. I'm just the messenger but I'm 99% sure Lain will be the room leader. If it ABSOLUTELY boils down to it, I'll be the room leader, I'm old enough and I have a credit card as well. So make that room reserved under the MI/OH car of Lain and ITT

edit: LOL nice! kyosh we were both thinkin the same thing at the same time.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Inui, I'll give you a call when I'm on the road. We need housing for 5 more from MI (including Anther and NoJ).

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Inui, I'll give you a call when I'm on the road. We need housing for 5 more from MI (including Anther and NoJ).
You decided to come after all huh?

we should probably just do a MI/OH room of my car with lain and kyosh and them and your car with anther and stuffs. probly easier that way and we know each other so if someone breaks a lamp or something stupid it's not such a huge deal (not that any plans for lamp breaking have been made, I'm just anticipating the worst)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll consider Lain a room leader then.

Why are you not on the road yet? I'm not trying to stay up until 4am.
It's cause I'm still at work. I'm trying to take off a bit early from work. we *should* be there around midnight - 1 in the A.M. if I don't get lost again. (wasted an hour of driving to find king yoshi's)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ME, C4, and ELI are arriving around 9:30pm prob and we will be squeezing in the rooms according to Inui. I believe a couple of us will be with Lain in his room in place of Will and X-O since they bailed. Whos ever room we stay in we will compensate to help pay for the room XD. Thanx and this is only for 1 night for FRIDAY night. Saturday we are staying at the hotel in philly.

I appreciate it.

HYPE!!!!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
ME, C4, and ELI are arriving around 9:30pm prob and we will be squeezing in the rooms according to Inui. I believe a couple of us will be with Lain in his room in place of Will and X-O since they bailed. Whos ever room we stay in we will compensate to help pay for the room XD. Thanx and this is only for 1 night for FRIDAY night. Saturday we are staying at the hotel in philly.

I appreciate it.

HYPE!!!!
Next time Matt and I are riding in your trunk. lol
Enough of Chris's bull****.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Me and Orion are gonna be at Princeton Junction between 6 and 7, I'll call you when we get there.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Serious? I ****ing love you. I'll get in touch with Matt then we'll call you ASAP.
yup i just talked to your friend. Meet us at Hicksville train station at about 8:30 or 8:45 PM also we can only provide you with the ride to inuis hotel and possibly to philly depending on alex's situation. Since idk if alex and cris are meeting us at inuis or philly. they have priority over the seats in the car. this means you wont be able to get a ride home from C4?! and we arn't responsible for that. if you can get a ride home with someone else thats cool or even if you have to take a train that is up to you.

also inui has no rooms for 50 bucks anyomre so that means you either have to pay full price for the room or squezze in someones room if that is even possible and chip in for the room they are in. i dont think i can help you pay full price for a new room since i wont have that much money to spend like 25 to split. it all depends when we get there. also you will have to give c4 a few bucks for gas most likely. see you then XD

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
yup i just talked to your friend. Meet us at Hicksville train station at about 8:30 or 8:45 PM also we can only provide you with the ride to inuis hotel and possibly to philly depending on alex's situation. Since idk if alex and cris are meeting us at inuis or philly. they have priority over the seats in the car. this means you wont be able to get a ride home from C4?! and we arn't responsible for that. if you can get a ride home with someone else thats cool or even if you have to take a train that is up to you.

also inui has no rooms for 50 bucks anyomre so that means you either have to pay full price for the room or squezze in someones room if that is even possible and chip in for the room they are in. i dont think i can help you pay full price for a new room since i wont have that much money to spend like 25 to split. it all depends when we get there. also you will have to give c4 a few bucks for gas most likely. see you then XD
Hmm..enticing indeed..although the though of being stuck in Philly is bad. xD I'm sure Matt would say yes, in which case I'd follow him. Gas money is no problem, we just have to BE THERE.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
IS THERE ANYONE FROM NY WHO IS GOING ANYWHERE NEAR LONG ISLAND THAT CAN GIVE ME AND KIRIN A RIDE HOME?

I just want to know if we have to take a train or not. We can throw you some gas money, and any landmark in Suffolk County or eastern Nassau will more than likely suffice.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ok, so at the end of Saturday were gonna figure out who goes with who in terms of rides? Or are we doing that tonight?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
CK's metro got ridiculously delayed (in fact I'm still sitting at the metro station waiting to pick him up), so I doubt we'll be able to get there before 10.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
The TOS thread is freaking full and I think this is a better place to post this

ATTN: MD/VA!

RidlR found an LG phone charger in the room after you guys left. It is currently in my possession. PM me an address if it is yours and I'll mail it to you.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I lost my wallet with all my identification and birth certification in it. If it's found please let me know.

Staying here was WAY too much fun and I seriously love you all!

Top Bottom