• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing for Nexus?

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
the 805 Tank: Lovage, Replicate, Ultra Luigi, Festizzio, Plan 9, Borg, Sgt. Fluffles

the 805ers are in need of a place to sleep friday night for Nexus, can anyone accommodate us? The drive from Oxnard is like 3 hours and we all feel really ****ing bad for our driver (leon) because he has to scramble all around the 805 to pick us up and then drive super far.

is anyone willing to house us?

replicate

Smash Lord
np fabian, you're the man still

****, I would be falling all over myself to house these guys
8 amazing players to get you all warmed up for nexus (melee AND brawl)? oh man
seriously though, 805 is way good and we'll all give you great practice

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i am willing to house but i am most likely not going to nexus. i never found a ride. i live in irvine which is like an hour from san bernardino. i wouldn't mind trying to get better in melee. brawl really bores me and everyone i know gave up melee. even back home with the palmdale kids. btw i have only a tv, no cube or wii just a copy of melee and my controller.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SoCal peeps are a$$es ^^ or...you never asked me and the other people that can house >_>

Race

Smash Lord
IF you guys need a house to stay in friday night to saturday you can stay at my place. Get in touch with me, on aim or something I know most if you guys so it's cool

Charoo

Smash Champion
what race said. You can come to mine too if u want since we live like 5 min from each other haha

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
wow. tooooooooo good.

just remember guys its like EIGHT people i want to be sure you're comfortable with all of us stinkin up your houses...
but
get on aim!

LingBling6

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
o if you guys are gonna stay up and play melee/brawl and theres room for me in the house ill come and play with u guys and leave when you guys are gonna go to sleep, unless you're tired from the ride or something and just wanna rest. ill have to be there sometime around 10-11 though so maybe ill call julian before i come to see if you guys are still up.

Charoo

Smash Champion
if u're taking two cars or something then we can do one car per house too. I want ultra luigi though haha

my aim is xuerarit

replicate

Smash Lord
i am willing to house but i am most likely not going to nexus. i never found a ride. i live in irvine which is like an hour from san bernardino. i wouldn't mind trying to get better in melee. brawl really bores me and everyone i know gave up melee. even back home with the palmdale kids. btw i have only a tv, no cube or wii just a copy of melee and my controller.
man, thanks a lot for the offer, but an hour away is kinda far and sort of defeats the purpose of staying over :/

hope you can make it to nexus

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
man, thanks a lot for the offer, but an hour away is kinda far and sort of defeats the purpose of staying over :/

hope you can make it to nexus
yeah no problem. anytime you guys need housing for something further south. i am willing to house.

yeah i am still searching a way to get to nexus. i am most likely not going. :(

SENG

Smash Journeyman
o if you guys are gonna stay up and play melee/brawl and theres room for me in the house ill come and play with u guys and leave when you guys are gonna go to sleep, unless you're tired from the ride or something and just wanna rest. ill have to be there sometime around 10-11 though so maybe ill call julian before i come to see if you guys are still up.
i wanna come and play at julians too =D

Top Bottom