• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Oh, my bad. I won $50 in store credit. I bought Fable 2. Laggy T.V.s ftl. Y'all should have gone to The DrinkStation. That place was pretty cool. That had really awesome drinks.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lol, yeah. Gnes should have won, but he wasn't trying. I didn't even use Pika. Falco ftw......kinda. :)
credit where credit is due...jerm and bear did pretty good...i was practicin peach for oh snap and i thinks its gettin alot better i only played the kirbster against Lights GAW since Peach is just annoying to play in that matchup...lag screwed me up alot though since i do alot of OOS options...

Overall it was fun...though having to stand was pretty whack...i was on my feet for 14 hours that day...jobs ftl :)

P.S it was so funny when stiltz got f-tilted by Poptart and died...he was like...WHAATTTTTT!?!?!?!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
credit where credit is due...jerm and bear did pretty good...i was practicin peach for oh snap and i thinks its gettin alot better i only played the kirbster against Lights GAW since Peach is just annoying to play in that matchup...lag screwed me up alot though since i do alot of OOS options...

Overall it was fun...though having to stand was pretty whack...i was on my feet for 14 hours that day...jobs ftl :)

P.S it was so funny when stiltz got f-tilted by Poptart and died...he was like...WHAATTTTTT!?!?!?!
Wario ftilt > Lolimar :p

Popertop

Smash Champion
He was in his shield, I was just doing it to keep him in bad position and then he died all of a sudden, I didn't even see his shield drop. But fresh F-tilt at 120 is pretty sexy

also, the fart. :)

But srsly.

Jerm plays wierd.
I was all expecting some Santi stuff to come out of the woodwork, but it was all different.
:(
He took mah' wafts.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I know he had the baby lol but he never comes on anymore T_T it's sad

And does anyone want to play SSBM?
I still get on, I just usually don't have anything to say. You can still come over and play some melee (and for everyone else, I'm up for Brawl as well), but it just isn't too often that I will play. It's a busy life now, ya know?

However, Smash is my hobby and giving it up would kill my competitive spirit.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Since TGM is always flamming our thread here we go...

BRAWL SUCKS YOU FREAKIN LOOSERS, WHY NOT PICK UP A REAL GAME YOU ONE BUTTON PRESSING, NO TALENT, HOMOSEXUAL, FAqqOTTS. M2K CAME AND BEAT THE **** OUT OF ALL OF YOU IN THIS WEAK *** GAME WITH BASIC BORIMG AS **** **** AND YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY BECAUSE YOU HOPE IN MAKING SOME FRIENDS THAT YOU COULDNT MAKE IN REAL LIFE. THATS ****ING SAD. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. IF YOUR BEST FRIEND IS ALSO ON SMASHBOARDS YOU HAVE NO ****ING LIFE. GET A JOB. GET A GIRL. GET AN OFFLINE FRIEND. AND STOP MAKING THIS YOUR SAD BORING AS LIFE. ALSO, EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN SUCK MY (SMOOTH AS EGGS) BALLS.

Good Day.

Infraction +2.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Since TGM is always flamming our thread here we go...

BRAWL SUCKS YOU FREAKIN (who uses this word?) LOOSERS (this one too), WHY NOT PICK UP A DEAD GAME YOU 9001 BUTTON PRESSING, MUCH TALENT, SEXY, FAqqOTTS. M2K CAME. THATS ****ING SAD. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. IF YOUR BEST FRIEND IS ALSO ON SMASHBOARDS YOU HAVE 9001 LIVES. GET A JOB. GET A GIRL. GET AN OFFLINE (cuz wifi has button lag lol) FRIEND. AND STOP MAKING THIS YOUR SAD BORING AS LIFE. ALSO, EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN SUCK MY (NONEXISTANT) BALLS.

Good Day.

Infraction +9001.
Fixed, for the lulz

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah I am >_>. Why?
Well, College Station is planning on staying in Dallas on Friday night, but a lot of people seem to be staying in Norman on Friday. We are just trying to decide what to do, especially since OK went to all that trouble to get housing for us.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
He was in his shield, I was just doing it to keep him in bad position and then he died all of a sudden, I didn't even see his shield drop. But fresh F-tilt at 120 is pretty sexy

also, the fart. :)

But srsly.

Jerm plays wierd.
I was all expecting some Santi stuff to come out of the woodwork, but it was all different.
:(
He took mah' wafts.
I play wierd? Whats wrong with my playing style?? D:

Well, good to hear someone say I actually play different than santi though

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well, College Station is planning on staying in Dallas on Friday night, but a lot of people seem to be staying in Norman on Friday. We are just trying to decide what to do, especially since OK went to all that trouble to get housing for us.
Ah. I plan on driving to Oklahoma Friday Morning, and driving back Sunday...

Top Bottom