• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
PM me, were exacally do you live?... 5$ should cover everything, we can negociate.
I live in 207 tidwell (exactly on tidwell no intersection's) and 5 sounds good so when are you up for it?....and those monster's for a buk dont sound bad and they taste awesome....:)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I live in 207 tidwell (exactly on tidwell no intersection's) and 5 sounds good so when are you up for it?....and those monster's for a buk dont sound bad and they taste awesome....:)
pm me your exact address.

Im off work Wen, Fri, and Sun... so let me know whats up. Im down for Wednesday.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
pm me your exact address.

Im off work Wen, Fri, and Sun... so let me know whats up. Im down for Wednesday.
my adress is 207 Tidwell My house is in front of A school Yeah wednesday sounds good but I have to see would you mind if I brought someone else with me?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
my adress is 207 Tidwell My house is in front of A school Yeah wednesday sounds good but I have to see would you mind if I brought someone else with me?
I see about it, Im headed to the bank, store, Arons, then work so ill hit you back.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I know seriously lol

And hey....I'll play with y'all on Friday but it'll have to be early in the day since I have a date later that night XD and maybe going to Santon with Gabe lol if my parents let me >_<

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I believe I am going to the SA tourney this weekend, I have a couple spots open so if you talk with me I'll let you know all the other details. Gas will be split evenly between everyone.

Edit! - So far one seat has been taken.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
so now all my Saturdays are filled with track meets except

March 14

April 18(my birthday o.O)

so mind hosting on one of those Saturdays aaron?

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Hey i tought we were playing tomorrow jeremy?.....tomorrow me and shok wanted to play like right after school

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Jeremy answer this post by tomorrow before 11:00 A.M and give me your phone number so I can call you after school and you can come pik us up so we can play tomorrow since you dont work..........and cesar go tomorrow

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey if anybody's interested, i'm selling dirty diapers at the next tourney, $2 a piece. they already got poo in em and everything, i've eliminated the middle man

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Yes, I plan to learn DVORAK myself. As I hear it after the first two weeks in your speed improves over your QWERTY speed. It might be a bit longer as I doubt I'd be able to surpass 85WPM that easily.

Me, Xeno and possibly Jeremy and ZXalla will be playing this weekend.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why? So you can get *****? Sure why not

Dude, guys....I just got done playing with Paul....and ALLAN!!!!

He needs a little bit more of the good stuff but he'll definitely be back lol watch out Fox players...

Oracle

Smash Master
Is there anything this saturday/friday in houston?
I'm coming up for my brother's basketball tournament, want something to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom