• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Alright, lets keep melee alive guys, there may never be another game even close to it. Who wants to play Friday night? My house, I'm willing to have whoever wants to come. Will pizza get you guys over here?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I will attend that lol and I've been busy lately Paul so I couldn't play with you. I am unbusy on Friday though XD my last day of busyness (not business, there is a difference) is Thursday lol

I will attend that

And I had this idea for a while but I didn't think I was allowed to since I tried to make a Houston thread before and he closed mine and then made Aaron's. But seeing as how someone else who gets on semi frequently is doing it's cool.

O and we should do like Allan did and put our phone numbers in the first post.

Hey Allan, have you seen that movie "Push"? You know how the girl can see the future and everyone is supposed to end up dead...well they changed the future XD (this was aimed at the last post in the other thread)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea I got two numbers up there guys! Now all I need is for anyone else interested to just give there numbers. Then ill update the first post so we can finally see how many people actively wanna play!

sound good!? yes yes?
:D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Feel free to toss my phone numbra up front, gabe.
Oh, and brawl plans changed, i'm free till noonish tomorrow, if you wanna play tonight.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Allan, have you seen that movie "Push"? You know how the girl can see the future and everyone is supposed to end up dead...well they changed the future XD (this was aimed at the last post in the other thread)
actually i did see "push"! i aint a fan of X-men rip offs.

You guys cant change the future of Melee. too many things are AGAINST melee and too many things are FOR brawl.

Gabe: please feel free to take as many ideas as you want from the REAL houston thread. also, hobo 16 will feature melee so u may wanna post it on the front page.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
The Corrupt Houston thread XD

And who is CaptainLove? I might be free to play tonight someone who lives close by XD Hate you Sethlon and Gabe for living to far away

And RoM seemed to do it's job lol

Xyro77

The Corrupt Houston thread XD

And who is CaptainLove? I might be free to play tonight someone who lives close by XD Hate you Sethlon and Gabe for living to far away
its been there before you were born.

captain love is from iowa. hes going to a fest tomorrow

G@BE

Smash Lord
Feel free to toss my phone numbra up front, gabe.
Oh, and brawl plans changed, i'm free till noonish tomorrow, if you wanna play tonight.
Alright dude

Ill put it up very soon!

actually i did see "push"! i aint a fan of X-men rip offs.

You guys cant change the future of Melee. too many things are AGAINST melee and too many things are FOR brawl.

Gabe: please feel free to take as many ideas as you want from the REAL houston thread. also, hobo 16 will feature melee so u may wanna post it on the front page.
Yea Ill advertise for your tournament. Just let me know when it is and ill put the rule set and the date up. I really want the brawl and the melee players of Houston to stop the argumentative talk. I'm starting on this feeling of unity for the group and with Allan being one of my best friends. I would like a little bit of help to get this community back up to what it was.

Would it be cool if I put your number as someone who would like to play in melee, Allan?????

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hmm, you said you're at Friendswood, right Captain Love? Pretty much impossible for us to do somethin tonight then, Friendswood is the complete opposite side of Houston =/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
WHOA! In that case let's play now lol Can I go to your house to play? My parents are kind of against letting people come over who they do not know.

And I didn't even see the post where it said he is in Friendswood lol

I will PM you or call me I won't hear the text

Xyro77

ok guys. thanks to a certain melee player, we will not do melee at hobo16.

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
I think we should put zip codes in the first post to let people know who lives where (aka who's close to who)
you can add me to it (77062) but I'm leaving Friday so unless I find time in the next two days
(might if somebody is close and I know enough in advance) I won't be able to do anything here till summer T_T

and I guess you can put my number too: 281-507-4539, but put some kind of note about me being away like I said.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
I've just recently been asked to host a melee tourney during Hobo 16. All I need is for the Houston melee players to show interest and spread word about it.

PM me if you have any questions.

Xyro77

I've just recently been asked to host a melee tourney during Hobo 16. All I need is for the Houston melee players to show interest and spread word about it.

PM me if you have any questions.
your being poop

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
The idea is still on, but it all depends on who is interested. If there aren't enough people, it won't be held.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I will say I show interest in the tournament... just show us some more stuff and everything will go well.

@ Wolf
Yea i will go ahead and not put your number up just because you wont be in town so much. Just let people know when you are around dude.

or....

i got nothing T_T

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
That's fine. I still say we should do the zip code thing or something similar.
I'll be back around mid May and should be around basically all summer.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
(832)262-8416 My cell, don't call me right now cuz it's deactivated temporarily. Also, it's 7 am in the f***in' morning.

7201 Spencer Highway apt. 461, Pasadena, TX 77505
Employer: Turner Industries Corp.
Birthday: 7-25-1988
Height: 5'7"
Full ethnic background: quarter Lebanese/ half Mexican/ quarter White
Interests: Long strolls on the beach, ssbm, money, thinking, planning, success, math, being the best dad

Put all of that on the first post.

Oh and yeah, smashfest at my house on Friday, I'm off all day Friday Sat and Sun. People should come.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Too many things are against brawl i don care if you have been around longer, just makes you look alot worse when you get clowned in your own game.

Look i will beat you at bawls and then you play melee and admit that it's a better game.

melee will live and brawl will be a childs game lol

I take it you sucked at melee and moved on to brawl

(For the record i have nothing personal against you im just creating a rival)

G@BE

Smash Lord
This is exactly what I don't want.

I think Xyro is going to at least respect what I want in this thread

please take it somewhere else dude =_=

Top Bottom