• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Fest 1/13/07

ricey09

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! This Saturday me and my buddies are holding a smashfest at one of our houses. We have 3 TV's and gamecubes/wiis. Feel free to bring a small TV and a gamecube or wii. The more the better :).

Rules

bring some money for food.

Bring your own controllers

Try to keep foul language to a minimum

Dont be gay

3215 autumn bridge lane 77084

RSVP or questions- Call 832-217-6632
281-455-3915
832-215-8648

IM
RiceyZ 00
Pooty84
Leeeebs (Its his house)

Love,
Ricey

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
anybody call me for any questions. and please bring money for food and ****. If it doesnt work out here, we have a back up place. Also, AIM us so we can let you know about upcoming smashfests. This is the first of many, I promise.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
We will have food if you bring money. I have Guitar hero and halo and **** and a pool table too lol. A gaming Op you wont want to miss. And I have a Dazzle 150 so I can record maches on 1 tv then maybe put them on youtube.

Just me Rambling. Ideas. Please call me or IM me with suggestions. This can be a "big thing" if you make it one. My parents will be cool with it.

I'll post with more specifics when I know for sure.

Gracias.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
when i find how good you are. I only go MMs at tourneys or smashfests themselves but i usually do them nonetheless. Im broke tho.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I'm sick of you stealing my permateams partner from me Allan :'( you break my heart </3 :)

Anywho, umm, hopefull me n' my kids will be coming to this. Three people in total.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hanging out with rennies, and hopefully playing some GG/Smash.

/taking a random trip for the hell of it.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
sounds like fun. Austin is fun. If this one works out, there will be more.

and with that, I'm going to bed.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hanging out with rennies, and hopefully playing some GG/Smash.

/taking a random trip for the hell of it.
Psh, you should stay in Houston and play GGXX Accent Core instead. Houston's Planet Zero is probably the first (and only) place in the US to have it right now. It is the hotz. ;) And a couple good Houston players do venture there occationally...

Uh, I'll try to make it to this if I can either get a car to use or a ride from someone. If not, eh...

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
holy crap this is sudden, but im gonna try my best to go!!!1 any ideas what time this will last until and when it starts? and what kind of food are you guys ordering? (i dont eat pork...)

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
okay. any more info will be given personally, so you have to IM me or call me to get a better idea about whats going on. You cant just like show up anytime or something. RSVP.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
we comin....me kage dawn asked TGM and we think we can make it....we bring a tv and system and stuff.....is this koo!! expect a call from one of us later.....:)

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
I spoke to my parents about it earlier and theyre cool with it. I need to clean and set up. Expect it to be around 11/12/1ish. Also, you may stay as long as you'd like.

Just a few rules:
- you break anything, you pay for it(why its best for you to play with your own controllers, etc)
- dont mess with my family's stuff, or they will kill me
- Keep it a fun enviornment for everyone, dont be gay or a ****
- Bring money for food and your own controller(TV or system + memory cards and disks will be helpful too)

Thats it I think. I have DVR, Guitar Hero 2, Halo, a Dazzle, a pool table, etc. You won't be bored.

Thanks a lot. Call for specifics tonight
832-215-8648
AIM= Leeeebs.

My house is open to anyone.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
dont worry, they will hopefully happen like every 2 weeks. then we can switch things around and do it at differnt houses.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
blah now that i read this i kinda wanna go but i dont think i can be picked up from where im at...=/

yo, hey don't you live by highway 45 or something like that? cause if you do I'll probanly can give you a lift,if you want. Most likely I'm going to this but, you know the impossible can always happen.
:(

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
im really looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Bring your stuff and call me. Sorry for being repetitive lol. peace.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
'Twas a great time, especially meeting all of you new people. After a month and a half of not playing, I'm still somewhat okay...but I'll have to practice between school. <_<

ricey09

Smash Cadet
That was quite successful =). Thanks to the more experienced players for the free lessons =P. Nice meeting all of you.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
27 people showed for just a smashfest? :crazy: Man, the Houston scene is *really getting huge!* soon it'll be *OVER 9000!!!*

Every one of you better show up at HOST2 to contribute to the pot. :)

Top Bottom