• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozz wins the post of the week award.

heytallman

CTALL
Ozz I'm crying in the library with ppl staring at me
The tears from Nike

It was too much.

That one chick with the bloody baseball bat is cute. I'm into that kind of stuff. Allan can I borrow No More Heroes after I beat FFXII, FFXIII, Paper Mario, Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Devil May Cry, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Devil May Cry 2, Fallout 3, and Devil May Cry 3?

Mk still don't win shi in Texas. Must be saying something =]
Because Dojo doesn't play any more.

Inui, can I borrow Fire Emblem after I beat FFXII, FFXIII, Paper Mario, Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Devil May Cry, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Devil May Cry 2, Fallout 3, and Devil May Cry 3, and No More Heroes?

I'm sick guys I have a 99.9 degree fever, so I'm a little out of my head. Also there's the fact that I still need to play FFXII, FFXIII, Paper Mario, Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, Devil May Cry, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Devil May Cry 2, Fallout 3, and Devil May Cry 3, No More Heroes, and Fire Emblem.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I think p4 wants to play it first. If not I'll let you borrow it tall tall. Smoom I think you should play it but your parents would NOT approve.

I'm letting Trela play it tomorrow at me house. Little boy sex and no more heroes=AWESOME!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would LIKE to go if I'm not needed to drive and can call in work.
Whether or not I actually do it though...I don't wanna be on last strike with Nikefest coming up.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
xyro you know I wanna go - but I will tell you for sure by tomorrow.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Tosm/Illmatic/Ozz/anybody who wants to go with me. Text me asap so we can work out a phase plan. 409-692-0697

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats.

Say goodbye to a majority of your free time.

And hello to the freedom of spending your money on what you want...when you have free time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
well, we'll see

but i'm almost 100% positive i'm gonna be making some poopy pizzas this saturday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would go to Phase if I had time beforehand to arrange something with school...

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom