• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
18 24 & 34 would get that hard **** due to crucial rackz.
33 cute, no body confirmation, no ****.
26 & 27 mad cute, they would get that first date and look at the stars along with 33.
26, 27, 28 & 34 could get that relationship.
35 looks like she would team with Jerm.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I aint nevah going smoke¡ well i do a lot of sports, it feel as if i was betraying my team if i smoked lol cause my physical condition wouldnt be at it;s best, only thing that kept me from smocking, back in nj, at my highschool, 99% percent of the school smoked that dirty plant

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just so everybody is aware, WHOBO 4 is in development.

Venue fee will NOT be 55$ this time(more like 20$ at MAX) because there will be no anime convention. It will be close to Houston like WHOBO 3 was. No more low tier, maybe mid tier or mvc3. There is also gonna be a MAJOR fundamental change for this WHOBO(think hobo 17).

Sync, ill let you in on it soon.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Cool, I definitely wanna make it to that. Lower venue fee is appealing enough.

Wonder if I'll ever find a way up to houston besides a bus

Suspect

Smash Hero
Are any of you cats sick of losing to FLAT OUT BETTER PLAYERS, like me? Well how do you defeat such an awesome person such as my self?

WELL!!!

BRAWL has the answer for you!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwaa_Lt9sqQ

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UTpaKhElhk

This works on ALL characters...........there is only one way to escape it..........very few will catch it though.
I got 3rd. Its Shane. I thought they wanted actual names on that one sheet so I ended up not going by the tag.

I keep dropping the ball at the very end of these things :ohwell:
looooooooooooooooolgjsfkdamnsd :reverse:

Xyro77

When do all you guys have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Sync whatabout the setups? How many will be there and will they be provided by the players or the venue? Sometimes those Gamestop tourneys only use their own stuff. And I assume single elimination?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Can you find out EXACT dates?

U of H= March 12-17
Katy ISD=March 12-16
April 16 in my old school, well schools around nj vary so much, but i remember everyone had spring break around the time pound5 cause everyone went there, catholic school get like 2 weeks lol. but im 100 % sure all spring breaks in nj are in mid april and ahead, don't know about ny tho(high school)

:phone:

Xyro77

how can u say that? whobo 4 would be 8 months from now. if u cant plan to make it to that then........lol sad

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Okay, 8 is hot

I didn't say it before because I thought she looked young and I'd get put on blast like always >.>

Oh and 30 looks like Mimi

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dude, they were talking about 15yo like a page ago x)

I won't be able to make WHOBO unless it's like, I dunno, in April. 90% chance I won't have a free weekend in March :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom