• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
from 9:00 in the morning yesterday to right now.

I have not slept.

My eyes hurt, my legs hurt, my brain is mush and i hate everything.

The second tournament everyone i played from start to finish (except illmatic) ran from me and camped for no reason they would literally almost time themselves.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Tesh said:
Looooooooooooooooooooooool.
Oh yes, those matches were BAD too. LOL. Oh well. The vids may show up eventually but not sure why you'd want to watch them haha.

I just don't have much time for this game. So I won't be consistent like I want to I guess. I'm gonna stop trying to keep up with h town so I'll just put in whatever I can afford to do and that's it.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I have not slept.

The second tournament everyone i played from start to finish (except illmatic) ran from me and camped for no reason they would literally almost time themselves.
this .

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

I have not slept.

There is a trend here.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
drink energy bars before doing anything, they help sooo much and eat well, i do good in school,tournaments, sports, small things like these help, u all don't know cause are always up 24-7.

Pj ur on probation hommie! i had hope, **** him up next time, we doing it big now.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Always get adequate sleep before tournaments...that horrible Quakecon tournament taught me this lesson. Otherwise, no johns.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
In other news, I fixed my problem with staying up all night and now wake up in the mornings. Summer ****s up my sleeping pattern so much. I want work to start back up already : /

z00ted

why did sync tell me there wouldn't be a tournament yesterday

12 hour drives y

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Guys,

I am having some financial trouble... I wanna really go spend a few days with you guys but just life is hurting me...is there anyone that can help pay for my flight to TX for Hobo for the Apex Qualifier?

If not its cool I just wanna hang with Dojo , Espy, and others before I go.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Guys,

I am having some financial trouble... I wanna really go spend a few days with you guys but just life is hurting me...is there anyone that can help pay for my flight to TX for Hobo for the Apex Qualifier?

If not its cool I just wanna hang with Dojo , Espy, and others before I go.
OMG HE's coming? I can pay your entry fee for the HOBO if you want, but not for the plane.
I really hope someone can though.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Illmatic.; said:
why did sync tell me there wouldn't be a tournament yesterday

12 hour drives y
this is exactly what i was saying, travel across the country for 2, 15 man tournaments? LOVE, i don't go out my cave for 12 hours unless there`s 50 plus ppl XD

z00ted

I texted him and he specifically told me:

"I can not pick up Vinnie and I will not be hosting a tournament Saturday".

Whatever, what's done is done.

Also, I'm officially THROUGH with Peach.

I've come to the realization that all this game is (in America at least) is chasing your opponent or running from your opponent. Of course there are a few exceptions to this rule (Chaingrabs, Aura, Tippers, MK etc) but at the end of the day if all you have is a ****ing turnip, you aren't going anywhere. All I did this past weekend was chase people and **** them when they decided to fight back (2 Stock Denti on a neutral), or I got ***** when they ran from me on a stage where I couldn't reach them or they just threw something at me (Delfino, RC, etc). Also, I did try new things and I really wasn't playing too monotonous (I finally beat Dphat after like 14 attempts). I may stick with Peach for Metaknight or characters that I really know the matchup with, but from now on I'm just going to pick Wario because he has more killing options and he can just camp for a free kill if someone wants to **** with me.

Does anyone want to practice smash this Wednesday?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Illmatic I couldn't pick up Vinnie because Keith's car is undrivable. I got asked literally last minute to host this gamestop tourney with NO monetary payout and only a bit of regulars showed up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ, it is there...somewhere. Go to Sync's and get it. :p

Illmatic, congrats on finally realizing that Brawl is a defensive game.

Wednesday eh? Hmm...

z00ted

Illmatic I couldn't pick up Vinnie because Keith's car is undrivable. I got asked literally last minute to host this gamestop tourney with NO monetary payout and only a bit of regulars showed up.
Oh, alright.
Sucks that you only knew about it last minute.

:c

z00ted

Also, yeah guys if anyone wants to come over Wednesday and practice it would be great cause I really want to start getting serious with this game again.

I will need people to bring their Wiis though, because mine does not read discs.

Thebest1pj

PJ, it is there...somewhere. Go to Sync's and get it. :p

Illmatic, congrats on finally realizing that Brawl is a defensive game.

Wednesday eh? Hmm...
ride to ills?

or kilik

orleaf

anyone....

AND defensive is damn right. Like the randoms were ont hat no mercy camping."Oh i'm at 236 my last stock with 1 minutes left? don't matter LOL ima keep throwing nades at you pj because its obviously working.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Yeah, PJ. I did that to you too haha. Or at least tried to. Maybe people typically do that if they're not used to TL matchups?

Does anyone want to practice smash this Wednesday?
I might be free. Not sure yet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, now your Wii isn't reading discs?

I know Sync's stopped reading discs a while ago...now Keith's frequently messes up when playing Brawl...even the Wiis are getting tired of people timing each other out.

z00ted

ride to ills?

or kilik

orleaf

anyone....

AND defensive is damn right. Like the randoms were ont hat no mercy camping."Oh i'm at 236 my last stock with 1 minutes left? don't matter LOL ima keep throwing nades at you pj because its obviously working.
looool this was soo funny to watch

awesome!
please text me if you can come.

Wow, now your Wii isn't reading discs?

I know Sync's stopped reading discs a while ago...now Keith's frequently messes up when playing Brawl...even the Wiis are getting tired of people timing each other out.
loool yeah, I think it has something to do with the Brawl disc itself it's really weird.
it works like two times out of two hundred tries, and sometimes it will fix itself for a two month period but break again after I play brawl too much

Thebest1pj

Yeah, PJ. I did that to you too haha. Or at least tried to. Maybe people typically do that if they're not used to TL matchups?

I thought that too untill i switched chars 2nd game and they continued to camp the **** out of me.

I wish mk wasn't banned atthat tourney so i could just tornado them all for 8 minutes.

Rei i'm not driving lol.a

and i'll bing my wii the one that i can leave on for a month and have it not break cause its usb :awesome:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Isn't it USB because it couldn't read discs? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom