• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Australian spiders.

There we go.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Easy prediction IMO. Always thought Avengers would outsell TDKR. Spectacle is generally more popular than substance (both movies are good in their own way, though).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Easy prediction IMO. Always thought Avengers would outsell TDKR. Spectacle is generally more popular than substance (both movies are good in their own way, though).
TDKR delivered plot hole filled substance. so no wonder it got **** on,

BioDG

Smash Ace
True, though I was moreso talking about the series. People were walking into TDKR expecting more theme/narrative-driven cinema.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I prayed that TDKR would avoid that "every character gets a speech" nonsense, honestly. :applejack:

Xyro77

True, though I was moreso talking about the series. People were walking into TDKR expecting more theme/narrative-driven cinema.
The series as a whole is AWESOME. Def the best comic book series.

I prayed that TDKR would avoid that "every character gets a speech" nonsense, honestly. :applejack:
You knew they couldnt get away from that. they gotta hook you in with these sad/emotional speeches.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Biggest reason Avengers made more is because of 3D premiums. Honestly feel it was a pretty easy call. Batman is hype, but there's no stopping an insanely hyped 3D film like Avengers.

Xyro77

Plus it's play time is shorter than TDKR so it can be played more times in a 24 hour period than TDKR could.

:phone:

Xyro77

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/28/you-decide-batman-vs-the-avengers

IGN UK wants to know what you think about Avengers vs TDKR

1. Which movie had the better story?
2. Which movie had the hottest girl?
3. Which movie had the best action scenes?
4. Which movie had the best villain?

For me it was:

1. TDKR
2. Avengers
3. Avengers
4, TDKR

Sync.

Smash Champion
I like Allan's gifs PR. I'm sorry I'm so busy guys. Moving is a lot of work on top of school starting soon. After WHOBO my life will be a lot easier lmao. I want to do Allan's GIFs PR. How would that even happen?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Should be a Dphat PR with everyone having some different Dphat pic

Xyro77

I like Allan's gifs PR. I'm sorry I'm so busy guys. Moving is a lot of work on top of school starting soon. After WHOBO my life will be a lot easier lmao. I want to do Allan's GIFs PR. How would that even happen?
Just go through my photobucket and look around. It would help if you(sync) posted the list so all the members who are on it can go through my bucket and select a gif they want to be represented by. it would make things faster. remember, i have over 500 gifs saved, there is def one that fits each member. All you gotta do is first figure out the people on the PR. Then go to my photobucket and select a gif that represents each player. ive given a few below based off of my personal opinion(if they dont work, open them up in a new tab)

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Xyro_/Random Pics/

Here is Jerm(this has been and will ALWAYS be jerm)

Here is esca or smoom(for those of you that remember them young)

Xyro(i AM samus and i AM rude to people)

Gnes(assuming hes at the top of the PR)

or

Pj

^
^
^
^
^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
2nd one for Gnes fits better.

eureka 7

Smash Rookie
Ok *****hs this is yo boy, u already know. I think I'm GOING to whobo but Esca bailed last min cause IDK, he was supposed to be my ride if i made it to whobo, so *****HS RIDE PLZ, DONT B ****S, ill pay for gas. Also GIF pr sounds hyped, let me use my own gif pls.

sheikamaru

jive
xyro, im sure you've been asked this before but they don't have our ign for smash so how will it work out? after registration and all

Xyro77

Dam it pwii, why wont you just die?

And kilik, wtf did u just say. IGN? Make your post into English and I will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom