• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
trela come over today plz!

edit:

pizza, soda, ice cream, marvel vids, brawl vids, bad jokes, the most ridiculous pokemon .gifs, it's been to long since we chilled. come

double edit:

or ill cut you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Did you manage to get my broken computer running?????

Coming over wednesday

Edit: And did you find my phone yet?????????

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And they were never heard from again...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I left you a Miiverse post.

I hope you like it. :)

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I caught up on one piece finally.

Next manga I'm working on is Pokemon. It's pretty good. Seeing the differences between the game and the show we all watched at one point.

Someone come see me at work and ill hook you up I'm here till 7.
Where are you in the pokemon manga?
It's pretty good, they're currently in the HG/SS arc while Black/White is... I believe fighting N as Black's Munna goes away from him.

Does red get rid of good pokes in the manga like he does in the TV show

:phone:
In all honesty, Red doesn't even catch alot pokemon just like Ash.
Not even past the 40 mark after 6 years in the manga.

Tesh

Smash Hero
the games are on the way. just wondering if i should bother hooking it up

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you haven't done the initial update, then do it now...it takes on average about an hour to finish.

And don't be one of the dumb people that bricks their Wii U by turning off the power while it is updating, even though it says DO NOT TURN OFF WII U WHILE UPDATING.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
If you haven't done the initial update, then do it now...it takes on average about an hour to finish.

And don't be one of the dumb people that bricks their Wii U by turning off the power while it is updating, even though it says DO NOT TURN OFF WII U WHILE UPDATING.
You can really brick your WiiU that way? That's kind of a big flaw.

Tesh

Smash Hero

should i be worried if i hear something rattling around in the controller? seems fully functional not sure if i should care...

thats also kind of silly, since there is no progress bar i would assume after 10-30 minutes it might just be frozen

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you can download in the background, but most Wii U functionality is unavailable until you update it.

should i be worried if i hear something rattling around in the controller? seems fully functional not sure if i should care...

thats also kind of silly, since there is no progress bar i would assume after 10-30 minutes it might just be frozen
Gyroscope. 3DS has the same rattling.

The update is like, a GB or so? So depending on your internet speed and Nintendo servers, it could finish faster. It takes a few additional minutes to install as well.

Tesh

Smash Hero
hmm, its going wirelessly right now, can i use the same adapter from the wii to hook up ethernet to the usb port in the back? why doesnt this system just have an ethernet port like every other home device...?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes.

Nintendo is assuming people are using wireless. Wired connections will become obsolete, except for office settings.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DEAL WITH IT.

You don't have wireless at home? That's odd.

Gea

Smash Master
You can brick almost anything by turning it off when it's updating the firmware.

Edit: wired connections will never become obsolete because of interference, bandwidth, and the fact that the damn internet enters the place of residence via a hard line. GTFO Dave, you're supposed to work IT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For general population use, wireless is the way to go.

When was the last time you hooked up a network cable at Starbucks to get Internet access?

Tesh

Smash Hero
The quality of connection needed to surf the web, buffer videos and skype while drinking coffee is not the same quality of connection needed to download massive games, play massive games, upload massive videos of massive games and.....bigger.

Its a home console, its not going anywhere, because it needs to be plugged in anyway. There is no reason not to have the more stable connection. For a portable device is makes sense not to bother having an ethernet port because its meant to be used anywhere.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
To each their own. Wireless is fine for me, at least for the Wii U.

Post your NNID when you have it created.

sheikamaru

jive
Where are you in the pokemon manga?
It's pretty good, they're currently in the HG/SS arc while Black/White is... I believe fighting N as Black's Munna goes away from him.

In all honesty, Red doesn't even catch alot pokemon just like Ash.
Not even past the 40 mark after 6 years in the manga.
Red and Blaine are trying to take down mewtwo in the cerulean cave so like 40 or so chapters in
so glad to hear that you're up to date on the manga, killik-senpai :)
Tch.. Get off my back now!!
*removed*

*removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom