• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Challenge accepted.
ummmm its not a challenge. i just walk in there, tell them what they need to know for the test and then leave. it is literally that simple. you were in college u know how it is.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, when you made the offer to have us sit in while you teach and saying it won't be weird.

Challenge accepted.

Xyro77

Yeah it shouldn't be weird. Just don't walk in there and yell "hay guys, dit yew no dat yo proffessur wuz tha bess lesbian eye ever seen bak inn da day?"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*walks in*

"Let me tell you guys about history about THE FALCHION BLADE according to your professor."

Xyro77

Made a 78 on my 2nd math test. Combine that with a 74 for the 1st test and a 15, 56 and 50 for 3 quiz grades, im still failing.

I also went to U of H Clear Lake today and they said if i make B's or better(because i F-ed up my GPA really really bad like 4-5 years ago) in all 3 of my current classes ill be able to attend their college THIS summer. I also cannot be funded by the gov anymore (pell grants/fasfa,,,,ect) because i attempted WAY to many hours and not completed them long ago. So it looks like i have to get a student loans. Im so close to getting into UofH and actually taking classes i WANT to take (history history history) i could almost cry.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
so, I tried to get tomorrow off, but to no avail. My only other option is to come on saturday, but I wouldn't get there til 5, so I'd miss the tourney, lol. I'd still like to cause I want to spend some time with houston on my vacation! I looked it up and the venue is about 20 minutes away from the bus stop, so is it possible for anyone to pick me up at that time?

reposting here just in case.

Xyro77

its going to be really hard for anyone to pick you up during the middle of the tournament. leave your phone number here and the address to the bus stop just in case people can.

@sync @BarHar @PJ @Asa, please have my cords all ready to go by tomorrow at 7am when i show up and take sync to the bus stop. @Dakpo @Slaps @Neon @Whoever else, ill be picking you guys up from the bus stop at 7:45am tomorrow. some of you will have to ride in the back of my truck. GET READY.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
my number is 361-737-9229 and the bus stop is 2121 main street. iirc, it's quite close to the megabus stop, and is across the street from the mcDonalds near there.

the only other time I could get there would be at around 9 pm the same night, but I'm not sure if that'd be too late.

Tesh

Smash Hero
you know the megabus stop is right next to a transit center. I'm not kidding about taking the bus. there are multiple bus routes that would take you straight down westheimer to the venue

edit: that was to zano, the 81, 82 and 53 all for from the transit center and pass the venue going west

as for dakpo, the 163 would take you to sync's if you can't get a ride.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro, whats that song that was always on Smashville on your wii?

I think it was from megaman or something. I have no idea if it was your wii or RT's, but I just remember hearing that song at every tournament ever in Houston.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Putting music in Brawl was fun. I had a habit of finding such random music made by random people and putting it in my wii.

And I learned about some cool music by hearing it on certain people's wiis at every tourny.

:059:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
you know the megabus stop is right next to a transit center. I'm not kidding about taking the bus. there are multiple bus routes that would take you straight down westheimer to the venue

edit: that was to zano, the 81, 82 and 53 all for from the transit center and pass the venue going west

as for dakpo, the 163 would take you to sync's if you can't get a ride.

I know what you're talking about. Is there someone there I could talk to at the center, cause last time I took the bus, I went in the opposite direction so it took me 2 hours to get to sync's >_>

Tesh

Smash Hero
go on google maps right now and google bus directions from 2121 main st to 6025 westheimer, you have to walk 4 blocks from greyhound to the transit center or somewhere near there. all the streets are one way so as long as you wind up on the correct street you CANT be going in the wrong direction.

take a look at the street views if you need to

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I know where the transit is, it's literally across the street. I just need to know if there's anyone there I can talk to about which direction I should get on a bus or what times they get there.

Tesh

Smash Hero
google will tell you all of that, just google it with the time you will be arriving at the greyhound and it tells u the next bus coming

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I seeee. Aight, I'll give this a try. I suppose after arriving at the venue, I'd need a ride back to sync's place afterwards, and I'd have luggage with me, so idk how that will work or if I should just yolo it and hope for the best.

Xyro77

Sync told me you guys get in at 7:45 AM as in the morning as in 2 hours from now. I am y'all's ride to his house. But you say it's 7:45 PM? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I'm going back to sleep.

Xyro77

I told sync i could pick up anybody before 3pm today. AFTER 3pm i will not be available to do any of that. So you guys will need rides to syncs house.

I was up at 5:30 ready to go but SYNC f-ing f-ed it up. F!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And the plot thickens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom