• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm HR3 about to do HR 4. Have the urgent quest to do.

I need to start farming some Rathalos now..

Anyways I have the PDF of the guide if anybody wants it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I had the right parties. But now I need to farm so that my defense and weapons are on point. I did clutch out a Lagi tail on my first try when I needed it for my Gunlance.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I need more hammer power to bash monster heads...

Gea

Smash Master
I'm HR3 about to do HR 4. Have the urgent quest to do.

I need to start farming some Rathalos now..

Anyways I have the PDF of the guide if anybody wants it.
I hope you aren't gonna kill yourself playing HR los armor. Don't forget G rank come after that and is what high rank was for Tri. Just warning you so you don't have to get rubies again.

David: 1504 6087 1613

Trela: When you get access to it, look at Glacial Agnaktor armor. That's high rank and G rank

Gea

Smash Master
By the way you guys are far enough in to keep your farms and whatnot going all the time. Lava nuggets are easy to get (mine uragaan or just fight agnaktor) and are worth 1500 resources a pop. If you're too scared of agnaktor just capture ludroth and bust his mane for quality sponges, but this is slower. Use the resources and some dung to farm nullberries or stormsender seeds for max and sell them off every time. Send your ships to hunt for treasure since you can now just purchase any valuable fish. You can make extreme amounts of money doing this, time passes while you play online now. If you have been neglecting offline mode and don't have your farms up to snuff, it may be a good idea to do that. Being able to mass produce nitroshrooms and thunderbugs and flashbugs is very, very useful.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Count me out of service for a while. In math class today we were introduced to "log" "ln" and "e" all in one class period.

I have never been so lost in all my wasted years of math classes. On top of that, I don't know how to use graphing calculators so I'm literally crying right now.
log, in and e are just diff math functions, just memorize their properties when you expand, compress them, divide them, etc... and you should be gewd.Graphic calculator 101: Just go to "y=" enter, profit?!! Table is also profit since it lines up everything pretty neatly. Good luck with yo math experience broski.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
anybody wanna MH?

i really want a purple armor set or that green set p4 was talking about

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts to Trela to carting to Duramboros.

Shoutout to Leaf for helping me get to HR2 urgent.

Shoutouts to Xyro for leeching and still having Leather armor.

Xyro77

Shoutouts to Trela to carting to Duramboros.

Shoutout to Leaf for helping me get to HR2 urgent.

Shoutouts to Xyro for leeching and still having Leather armor.
Hey i helped too. But only when the boss was dazed or fell down. I dont wanna die you know. And yeah i still have the original armor on. I wanna change it but i wanna have a complete set of gear before i change it. thats why i asked for purple or green ****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You want the Qurupeco armor.

Go farm him, and please upgrade your lance.

Xyro77

You want the Qurupeco armor.

Go farm him, and please upgrade your lance.
What all is needed (material wise) for that Qurupeco set and where do i get it? Also, i cant beat him by myself. I have an extremely hard time beating that great jagger or whatever he is (mini T-rex or large raptor). Plus, every time ive seen the green bird, charizard comes in and ***** everything.

Gea

Smash Master
You pretty much just need qurupeco parts for that set. The rarest stuff looks like carpenter bugs, which can be gathered in the moga woods where the feylne camp is, and flintstones which you get from busting Quru's flints on his wings. Armor will show up with the armorsmith once you have a couple of the parts required. You really need to get better solo and stop relying on other people to carry you or you'll never get better. Just take it one monster at a time.

And don't feel totally bad about the great jaggi kicking your ass, his bodyframe actually can make lancing him slightly more annoying than other weapons. I personally find qurupeco a way easier fight with the lance than Jaggi if I don't want to get hit. Jaggi hits so lightly though and dies so fast that jaggi is the easier fight overall.

Tesh

Smash Hero
lol @ title, I feel smart for playing the demo and deciding I wasn't paying more than 20 bucks for this game.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
When Tesh and Allan are the only ones who dislike MH from a demo and not getting past the intro of the game... well you kinda get where I'm going with this.

Zinogre y u so fun to fight?

heytallman

CTALL
When Tesh and Allan are the only ones who dislike MH from a demo and not getting past the intro of the game... well you kinda get where I'm going with this.

Zinogre y u make me cart so much?
Zinogre is indeed a fun fight.

I kinda want to play with Allan just because of that intense morbid curiosity of how badly it could possibly go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was fun playing with you guys.

The Great Wroggi bros>P4

Xyro77

Literally every boss battle goes like this, Tallman

*boss appear*
*runs near boss*
*tries to pull out weapon but gets hit because **** game takes 45min to withdraw weapon*
*runs away to heal*
*pulls out weapon again*
*shields attacks but gets knocked down anyway*
*tries to attack but since **** game doesn't have hit stun I get hit during my attack animation*
*puts up weapon and runs away to heal*
*tries to attack again but boss minions attack*
*repeat*

Xyro77

And what's worse is when you dodge or roll, you move about 3 feet. The boss's tail sweeps a football field length.

Literally and figuratively a **** game.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So Allan, what you're saying is, you're bad?

LOL I'm sorry no one else is having the same problems you are but maybe you should maybe uhh I don't know, adapt and find a different approach?

Trela

Smash Lord
Literally every boss battle goes like this, Tallman

*boss appear*
*runs near boss*
*tries to pull out weapon but gets hit because **** game takes 45min to withdraw weapon*
*runs away to heal*
*pulls out weapon again*
*shields attacks but gets knocked down anyway*
*tries to attack but since **** game doesn't have hit stun I get hit during my attack animation*
*puts up weapon and runs away to heal*
*tries to attack again but boss minions attack*
*repeat*
And what's worse is when you dodge or roll, you move about 3 feet. The boss's tail sweeps a football field length.

Literally and figuratively a **** game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom