• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just use HOST.

It died after 2 tourneys.

It did worse than Ascension...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ascension 4 had what 11 or 14 entrants (8-9 of them lived with sync right?)? HOST 2 hit 71 iirc.

AUTO better than ascension.

Xyro77

HOST was already used back in the melee days. I want something new, creative and that doesn't tie me to just smash.

Xyro77

HOXO ,now its all about you
Pretty much since HOBO 30, things have slowly gone down hill.

With this new series, i want a completely new name (something creative and have meaning). I dont want it to remind anybody of brawl or HOBO or smash in general. It needs to be a name that when you hear it, you dont think any one game That way when i advertise it to SWF people will think "oh ok its smash" but if i advertise it Halo's forum they will think "oh ok it halo" or if i advertise it to that super huge pokemon forum they think "oh ok it pokemon." With HOBO it was tied to smash/brawl even though i have done other games like melee or pokemon and that is partly why hype was never thrown on to the other games. MLG and EVOlution come to mind when i think of creative/catchy names that have meaning. Ascension would have worked but its used in the Streetfighter scene and Soulcalibur scene AND our lovely sync......did wonder things with that series.

Stuff like:

Retribution
Apex
Zenith
Revenge
Impulse
CrossFire

These are all great names but used. I need something like that.

Man of Steel was pretty good. Rushed, but good

Give it a score if you could.

7/10? 8/10?

Also, which TDK movie was your fav and what rating would you give it?

Suspect

Smash Hero
It is getting mixed reviews though so far. But I definitely think it's worth a watch. Best DBZ movie by far.

Xyro77

Celebrate Papa's Day all Week Long!

Get a FREE Large Pizza of equal or lesser value when you buy any Large Pizza at regular menu price!

Use the promotion code CDFREE

Offer expires 6/16/2013

www.papajohns.com

Xyro77

… … … … … … … …,--~~~--,
… … … … … … … .,/:::____:::\
… … … … … … … .|¯¯::::::::¯¯|.........TOOT TOOT!
… … … … … … … .|:::::::::::::::|… ...___
… … … … … ____... \:::::::::::::/...,-“. . . .”-,… … ,,--~~-,,____,,--~~~~--,,__
… … … … ..,/. .\::::¯\,.\::::::::::/…/. . . . . . .\... .,-“. . . . . .”-,::::::::::_,,-“--,,_::: ¯¯”~,,_
… … … … ..|. . ‘|:::::::|..\:::::::/… |. . . . . . . .|… |. . . . . . . . |:::::,,-“...|:::::::|’|”~-,,____”~,_
… … … … .,-“~”,---~~”----“----“----~“-,__. . . . '|_,-“~~~--,,_,,-“¯¯¯”’~~--’--,,,_|:'|/\„„/\,|::::|..¯¯
… … … ..,-“::::::::”-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~~---“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|’|( ºoº )|:::|
… … … ./::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::’-----‘::::|
… … … ‘|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::|
… … … .\::::::::::::::/,_::::::::::::::::::::::::________:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’|:::::::::::::|
… … ..SL”-,:::::::,-“:::::¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯::::::::::::::::¯¯”’~~--,,__::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::|
… … … … ,”~~”::::::::::::::::,-------,::::::::::::::,,-~~~-,,___,,-~~~-,,~~~~----‘|::::::::::::::|
… … … .._,|::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::|:::::::::::,-“;_,,--~~’,~,’~~~~;;;;’\_-----_,/’---------,-----‘
… … …,-“::\,__:::::::::::,-~~’,::::::::’~~-,:_,,”~”;;;;;;;;;;;\: /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\:¯¯::|;;;;;;;;;;;;|
… … …|,,~”¯…¯”~-,:::|:::::::|::::::::::::::|__’|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|--~~|;;;;;;;;;;;;|
… .,,~”¯…………….’\,”-,,__/______,-“… .\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/---~~’\”’¯¯¯¯,/
…_”____,,,,---,~~_~,~”;;;’\___/;;;;;;;\... … .”-,;;;;;;;;,-“… .”-,,___,-“… … ..”~---~”
… … … .”~-~”… .. ¯\,__,/’… .’\,__,/’… … …”~--~

I think this one is the best but is there one that might be better?
---

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Going to the Best Buy event, then maybe watch Man of Steel tonight.

Good times.

Tesh

Smash Hero
u can stream on utube?

also posting is broken in this thread can we make another for now?

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
People mostly stream on Twitch particularly because the website is dedicated specifically to streaming video games, as well as the incentives of partnership and subscriptions being much easier to obtain than on Youtube.

Xyro77

also posting is broken in this thread can we make another for now?
The thread isn't broken. its SWF.

Bionic messages me on FB today and told me the site was hit with some serious DDoS attacks. That is the reason why SWF is STILL messed up.

Xyro77

almost everybodies 3ds code is on the OP. ill update it with more if people would post them here

Ejarel

Smash Rookie
yo dis is eeeeeeeeeeeeeejarelllllllll (dat guy who roomeed with sync/gnes last year (germ rt pg p4 steve,trela, maharbroqouoquo, each of joooo better kno me or i spquiill you all >:| )was on dat exbaux drei zeibzehn) im drunk asdkh quelllll and tired of lurking, fuq dat xboned im squanring you if dat new smash iz ghoood (ps saw last week there was a party at sync's place today if i knew where it was had a way to get there would join you guys, happy birthday maharba/(tesh?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom