• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
George Washington Carver

Asian Hitler

Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard

Hylian vs. Sandtrap drama

Lee Harris

FlipKross

DMK not being good but doing good

Gnes scrubbin with Kirby

People getting hype when Sethlon CGs T-rex

good times PZ was

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Didn't Beah's team have a name like "Allan has the hots for Sammi" or something like that?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Fliphop PZ Days...

2-0'ing RoyR's Marth with DK.
Almost beating DSF's MK
Used all my secondaries against 3000. Diddy>Kirby>DK
Fliphop and CesarWTF beating 3000 TREX.

Good times

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LOL Allan! Do you remember back at the old HOBO's, that girl Sammi?

Allan thinks Sammi is hot!
One of the hottest smashers i have ever met. Would do her. oh and Sammi mains pika/olimar.

George Washington Carver

Asian Hitler

Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard

Hylian vs. Sandtrap drama

Lee Harris

FlipKross

DMK not being good but doing good

Gnes scrubbin with Kirby

People getting hype when Sethlon CGs T-rex

good times PZ was

Is it me or were the OLD brawl days the BEST?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They were the good times...before the dark days...before MK's brokenness was revealed.

Xyro77

I wish i would see her again. I would take SO))) many pics and put them all on my wall and my FB.

Xyro77

You know what im talking about.

You know how u drool and fantasize and talk about ME all the time??!?!!?!?!?!?! Yea now replace me with her and u can understand how obsessed i am. She is the grass to my lawn....the water to my balloon....the X to my YRO.
I LOVE SAMMI!

Xyro77

The good news is, when we are gone he will still be playing and experiencing things we wont. I feel that it will even out in the long run

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Bullet bill finishing me and TGM's set...counterpicking Link on JoBob's fox in SSBS finals and beating him with pretty much just upB...winning low tier with mewtwo...watching TGM beat rayzorium on Onett...getting tech chase knee -> knee -> blastzone knee'd by rayz...seeing caveman come into a houston 25 person tourney and not get 1st...those were good times.

PZ era was fun too :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao @ Xyro

btw I'm a "stalker" but DugFinn kept housing me/inviting me over/offered me $100 to go to her place just two weeks ago

lmao @ her trying to say I was like a stalker

sorry, I got reminded about that sociopath by Kuro

Xyro77

Bullet bill finishing me and TGM's set...counterpicking Link on JoBob's fox in SSBS finals and beating him with pretty much just upB...winning low tier with mewtwo...watching TGM beat rayzorium on Onett...getting tech chase knee -> knee -> blastzone knee'd by rayz...seeing caveman come into a houston 25 person tourney and not get 1st...those were good times.

PZ era was fun too :)
SETHLON(roy) vs TGM(marth) on onett.....the winner? Can you remember sethlon?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
SETHLON(roy) vs TGM(marth) on onett.....the winner? Can you remember sethlon?
Lol, TGM wants me to tell the story, so I suppose I'll go ahead.

This is at HOST, the first big tourney that Xyro hosts. Me and him have to play in pools...I take the first match, and Xyro counterpicks Onett, a favorite stage of his for pretty much the entire game (similar to his brawl fixation of Port Town Aero Dive :lick:). Technically the stage is banned, but Xyro was the host and I figured I'd go along with it for ****s and giggles.

We play the match, and it goes pretty even. I take him down to his last stock and put some percent on him. At this point I'm still at two stocks left, so I go "**** it, i've got the solid lead" and hop over the buildings on the left side and chill near the blast zone. Xyro slowly takes up position on the building.

And we wait.

Eventually, the warning pops up and a car comes speeding at us from the right. Allan sees this as his one opportunity, and falls off the building with a fair right as the car would hit me.
Obviously I saw the car coming, so again, just for ****s and giggles, I counter it.
TGM drops right into it, and the counter swing beats out his fair.
The car was also the black car, the most powerful of the three possible. He dies pretty much instantly, even though it was off the opposite wall.
Cue my "Lolz oops"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom