• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Geez you people a ****ing babies. I am allowed to say my opinion or guess on anything I want whenever I want. Whether u think it's A or B it doesn't matter cause I will
Not hold back just cause u don't like what I say. I also didn't say he Deserved it or that He caused it. Damn, all you people do is complain. Learn to tough up and deal with it cause I'm not changing anytime soon.

Pj, I don't Watch sports so I don't know about halftime show.

Well, me and everyone else here is allowed to say our opinion on your opinion.

Whether u think it's A or B it doesn't matter cause I will
Not hold back just because u don't like what I say.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well, me and everyone else here is allowed to say our opinion on your opinion.

Whether u think it's A or B it doesn't matter cause I will
Not hold back just because u don't like what I say.
Ah so u admit defeat. Too easy

Razer great pic response for leaf. He is being a ***** and can't respond with anything

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, I wasn't doing anything to be defeated.

I was just saying my opinion. Same as everyone else here.
^like the only fact ever posted in this thread

Xyro77

No you dope it means Leaf went pelvis deep

Oh.... Then he didn't use the pic right cause all leaf did was copy what I said and said it back to me. That's what 2nd graders do when they know they are beat and are not smart enough to form a legit comeback.

"you suck"
"no you suck"

Same concept

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Oh.... Then he didn't use the pic right cause all leaf did was copy what I said and said it back to me. That's what 2nd graders do when they know they are beat and are not smart enough to form a legit comeback.

"you suck"
"no you suck"

Same concept
This isn't second grade, this is smashboards.
How could you mix those two up?

Wingless

Smash Cadet

"you suck"
"no you suck"

Same concept
Or maybe you're just upset because you said something that was REALLY low and got called out on it.
No one's taking your 'right' to say anything. It's the internet - but did you really expect that people would just laugh at what you said?

Now you're just throwing insults at everyone because you're in a corner. If you're just posting something to start crap, then this is generally what happens.

Xyro77

Or maybe you're just upset because you said something that was REALLY low and got called out on it.
No one's taking your 'right' to say anything. It's the internet - but did you really expect that people would just laugh at what you said?

Now you're just throwing insults at everyone because you're in a corner. If you're just posting something to start crap, then this is generally what happens.
Nothing i said was "low". YALL took it the wrong way and i cant help that. I said my opinion/guess and of course you people cant differentiate that from what a TRUE "low" is(ex: i hope you DIE). What i said wasnt supposed to be funny either. Im also not throwing insults(unless u are such a wimp to think me calling you a baby is an insult then yea i did....ROFL). Holy **** you people make up all kinds of **** when u cant handle someones opinion on an event.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Nothing i said was "low". YALL took it the wrong way and i cant help that. I said my opinion/guess and of course you people cant differentiate that from what a TRUE "low" is(ex: i hope you DIE). What i said wasnt supposed to be funny either. Im also not throwing insults(unless u are such a wimp to think me calling you a baby is an insult then yea i did....ROFL). Holy **** you people make up all kinds of **** when u cant handle someones opinion on an event.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Im also not throwing insults(unless u are such a wimp to think me calling you a baby is an insult then yea i did....ROFL). Holy **** you people make up all kinds of **** when u cant handle someones opinion on an event.
Razer great pic response for leaf. He is being a ***** and can't respond with anything

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
what a TRUE "low" is
How low something is is an opinion unless you have a certified way of measuring it.

Xyro, I think you took what I said the wrong way. I said my opinion and you can't seem to differentiate from me trying to be mean to you, and me trying to state my opinion on an internet web site. What I said wasn't suppose to be funny either. Also, I'm not saying you are throwing insults. Holy **** you make up all kinds of **** when when you can't handle someones opinion on your opinion.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
There was really not a good way to take that. Opinion or not. And come on - you posted your opinion. Okay, I get that. But are you really surprised that it got blown out of proportion? Reaalllly? The community is supposed to be a friendly one.

But whatever, since you're just going to keep repeating the same line.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'll keep Esca in my prayers, and I hope others will give him their best wishes, too. I really hope he can come out of this as well as possible.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Lol at all the people viewing the thread.

People with drama with someone else, please get over it. It makes EVERYONE happier. If you really have a problem with someone, confront them personally. Negotiate, not acccusations.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not even 70% sure how this atleast 10 page arguement started, but I think it was with Ozz typing up his reason to quit, then somehow moved onto Xyro and Ozz "Sneaking" off to the tournament in Austin yesterday.

Either way it should really be dropped.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Not even 70% sure how this atleast 10 page arguement started, but I think it was with Ozz typing up his reason to quit, then somehow moved onto Xyro and Ozz "Sneaking" off to the tournament in Austin yesterday.

Either way it should really be dropped.
No, right now the current topic is us hoping Esca gets better after being stabbed.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
16 people viewing thread. I know what the green names are for, but how did Sync get the Pink one?

Xyro77

How low something is is an opinion unless you have a certified way of measuring it.

Xyro, I think you took what I said the wrong way. I said my opinion and you can't seem to differentiate from me trying to be mean to you, and me trying to state my opinion on an internet web site. What I said wasn't suppose to be funny either. Also, I'm not saying you are throwing insults. Holy **** you make up all kinds of **** when when you can't handle someones opinion on your opinion.

Its easy to measure what "low" is........ read below.

"Dude did you hear joe got into a car wreck cause he was drinking and driving?"

"he deserves it. i hope hes paralyzed"

THAT is pretty darn "low." What i said a page or so back was not even in the same universe as the statement above. This is common sense stuff.

Oh and thanks for re quoting what i said earlier. It further proves you got nothing to say.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
A measure of low, what common sense should be.
These are all opinions. There is no officially certified line of what can be considered low.

I don't HAVE to say anything. I'm simply stating that you are taking what I said wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom