• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, it's that Play N Trade.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I've just come to the sad realization that the 5-5-5 deal is not available in my area...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Dang, Wario's CG is almost as easy as DDD's. I no longer need to fear KRD.

:wario:

What do you guys think of my Wario? I find this character to be just....delightful.
It's Wolf. Everyone chain grabs me.

btw I still have a pocket Sheik. Dat grab release chain grab, and grab release Usmash.

:059:

heytallman

CTALL
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on for a while, but I've done some soul searching and I think I want to start playing smash again, and I'm going to pick up Meta Knight. Hopefully now I can start doing better in tournaments.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on for a while, but I've done some soul searching and I think I want to start playing smash again, and I'm going to pick up Meta Knight. Hopefully now I can start doing better in tournaments.
If you don't know, MK is going to be banned after Apex.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I found a loophole, mk is banned... ALRIGHT, ALL GOOD, but u all *****hs 4got my drill extends to the infinite corners of the universe, so even if metaknight is banned .... I'm still going be able to use him because of the drill and my super power of leap. Mk is banned... K, but... RANDOM however is a different story, I'm going go random and get metaknight, and then u ****ed, random is on the tierlist too, what's good, super loophole, *****hs going ban random too???? BITHCES DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS DRILL, I'll DO IT.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I don't know why, but seeing Nike's gif under that one is priceless. :O

Holy ****, the live update killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom