• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And everything is back to normal.
Of all the people he listed, Illmatic is the first to wreck it.

RT is our residential Nintendo information guide. Any breaking news from Nintendo is reported immediately to this thread. I thank you for that.
Touche.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I hope Iris Blanche and Iris Noire don't turn out to be the same person.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah just minus all the wins, countless why fi practice and dedication and you totally share illmatic's pain.
Yoshi isn't A decent character though.
I had 2008-2010 of wifi practice, I'm sick of it and never returning.
I have some dedication, but cause of the way I am it's swept away real easily.

slush is creepy
That's nothing new.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You do it for the attention.
Creepy for attention?
Posting gifs in here to get on P4's nerves maybe.

But I actually do watch half the stuff I post, that and I'm a cackling idiot that suffers from massive anxiety that could kill me sooner or later.

Creepy=/=Psychotic Killing Intent

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Yoshi isn't A decent character though.
I had 2008-2010 of wifi practice, I'm sick of it and never returning.
I have some dedication, but cause of the way I am it's swept away real easily.
Look nothing personal against u, but Illmatic defeated top tiers with peach left and right all over texas in tourney. If any one qualifies for the whole "my char suks feel sorry for me" charity is Illmatic and illmatic isnt even asking for it. I mean there is times I watch Razer vs Illmatic and Im even like fkn :snake: :mad: so broken how is illmatic keeping composure?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Look nothing personal against u, but Illmatic defeated top tiers with peach left and right all over texas in tourney. If any one qualifies for the whole "my char suks feel sorry for me" charity is Illmatic and illmatic isnt even asking for it. I mean there is times I watch Razer vs Illmatic and Im even like fkn :snake: :mad: so broken how is illmatic keeping composure.
Peach and Yoshi are two very different characters.

One is decent in the metagame, one is mediocre.
Oh and no OoS options. (Unless you count item throw/Platform drop)

And this same logic of Snake vs Peach stuph, can work with how people play against Polt.
So for now, MK. Gliding into his fully charged Fsmash, Pwii somehow losing back from HOBO 33 when he was up 2 stocks. And his match against... DSF was it? Back from MLG orlando.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Peach and Yoshi are two very different characters.

One is decent in the metagame, one is mediocre.
Oh and no OoS options. (Unless you count item throw/Platform drop)

And this same logic of Snake vs Peach stuph, can work with how people play against Polt.
So for now, MK. Gliding into his fully charged Fsmash, Pwii somehow losing back from HOBO 33 when he was up 2 stocks. And his match against... DSF was it? Back from MLG orlando.
Look yoshi's not the greatest char but the point is simple Illmatic and espy might have a lil bit more reason to blame their chars than you atm. Also Yoshi may not be peach but Polt is in A-teir for a reason and He might have more of a reason to blame yoshi than you do atm as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom