• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Start up that PSO! Me and Gea running through EPIV
Flip you should get Minecraft and play with us, we can teach you everything.

Minecraft > PSO.

also Dave isn't allowed on the server:

never said a word
destroyed Gea's home, doesn't say anything about it
doesn't log on anymore.

BANNED 4 LIFE.

heytallman

CTALL
At least he helped gather wool. I'll never forget being terrified when he came walking up to me with a sword, but then threw down like 30 pieces of wool.

RT and his default skin and leather armor.

Gea

Smash Master
I guess when I get some free time I'll update all my stuff and get it up and running. But only if KRD comes in and posts, "I promise I will build a house made out of wool and fill it with as many wolves as the game will allow"

I miss KRD. He had heart.

Gea

Smash Master
You don't need anything high end, but it isn't optimized very well so complete pieces of **** make it unplayable.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Any recommendations for laptops? I don't want Dell for sure, HP is meh, Toshiba I kind of like...

:phone:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
price range?

940 dollars can get you a laptop that does whatever you want.

if you dont want one of those , dont go over 300 and get an HP

if you want to feel like you made a strong purchase get a samsung or toshiba with a SSD

heytallman

CTALL
I got an Asus laptop for under 1000, good enough specs to run a few games.

I remember getting lost once and stumbling upon KRD's Siberian base.

SO.

MANY.

WOLVES.

Also, this pretty much sums up RT and Minecraft:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hello there! Im a Yoshi main...Alot of people say that Yoshi sucks or just flat out insult him....First off, what did yoshi ever do to YOU? Yoshi's are a rare species that are kind gentle & playful...But when you insult us...Tease us or hurt us....Our inner Dragon appears and will show ANY charecter you throw at us who's boss. Yoshi is 100% underestimated. Hes not top tier cuz of his hard to pull off Advanced Techs. But if you can pull them out with SHEER will....Yoshi even surpasses MK by far. Dont say to me yoshi sucks CUZ HE DOESNT. Play me and other pro yoshis and we'll give you surprize EGGs....CAREFUL though....Mines are BuRnT..

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/BuRnT+EGGs.ai

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kailo, you're still here? And RT? WTF Allan, didn't you say you were retiring after HOBO 20?
Wow, THE legendary Stiltz...

I don't play anymore, just record vids and such.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wow another boring oot vid.

*doesn't watch*

And Stiltz I pretty much did quit. I dont play almost at all, just run events. Even then, it's not nearly as often.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, obviously lol.

And leaf, someone is in the process of making a MQ TAS, they'll probably include this in their run. ZFG has already made a mock-run with wrong warp in it. I'm on my phone so I can't link it

CY

Smash Ace
I got an Asus laptop for under 1000, good enough specs to run a few games.

I remember getting lost once and stumbling upon KRD's Siberian base.

SO.

MANY.

WOLVES.

Also, this pretty much sums up RT and Minecraft:

rofl, omg that is too damn funny.

hahahaha, oh man Dave would just literally slay every farm animal and give us the drops and that's all he did.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hello there! Im a Yoshi main...Alot of people say that Yoshi sucks or just flat out insult him....First off, what did yoshi ever do to YOU? Yoshi's are a rare species that are kind gentle & playful...But when you insult us...Tease us or hurt us....Our inner Dragon appears and will show ANY charecter you throw at us who's boss. Yoshi is 100% underestimated. Hes not top tier cuz of his hard to pull off Advanced Techs. But if you can pull them out with SHEER will....Yoshi even surpasses MK by far. Dont say to me yoshi sucks CUZ HE DOESNT. Play me and other pro yoshis and we'll give you surprize EGGs....CAREFUL though....Mines are BuRnT..

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/BuRnT+EGGs.ai
That... Made me laugh.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
hes like 12 or 13, his first smash game is BRAWL and his first smash site is ALLISBRAWL(myspace for smashers). i would expect as much.

Gea

Smash Master
Nothing really, just happened to be reminiscing of my Smash days and found myself on here.
How's life going for you?

And to CY, KRD, and anyone else. Server is set up now with a fresh (good) map. It looks to be stable and everything. Just need to know when you guys want to get on at roughly the same time and break new ground together.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
How's life going for you?

And to CY, KRD, and anyone else. Server is set up now with a fresh (good) map. It looks to be stable and everything. Just need to know when you guys want to get on at roughly the same time and break new ground together.
how gay are you, you ignore my messages for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom