• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kitty heaven covered in catnip.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sad I couldn't be there in his final moment...

:phone:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Illmatic, watch One Piece

Razer, watch Gurren Lagann

CY, get a PS3 and play CoD with Gnes, Razer, and me

Gnes, get on CoD

Tallman, get a haircut

Allan, books are still better than movies

Gea, keep up the good work

RT, HERPA DERRR

Gea

Smash Master
Gea, keep up the good work

i totally agree. watch the video though. it makes some really good arguments.
Problem I have with some of his arguments is that they are kind of onesided. Granted I did not watch the entire thing, but he mentions that you can either "evolve" a new product or reduce the marketshare until it is extremely niche. But he's ignoring some big markets. Did music playback on phones kill MP3 players? And games are even more complex than that...

Old gens know best

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
How's life going for you?

And to CY, KRD, and anyone else. Server is set up now with a fresh (good) map. It looks to be stable and everything. Just need to know when you guys want to get on at roughly the same time and break new ground together.
Going pretty great, gearing up for nursing school next semester. And yes, I did go from construction labor to nursing. Wanna fight about it?

How are things on your end? I'm surprised to see you on here. I thought you quit this game long before I did.

Gea

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I don't play Brawl. I just hang out with the peeps every now and then. And RocketTrainer went through nursing school, he may have some advice for you.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I should come out to the next event to see everybody again. When's the next one?

Everybody that knows me should definitely make it out to that one event because I'm extremely self-centered and would like to see everyone, but I'm too lazy to make it to multiple events.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Back when playing Olimar was cool. Now the crazy Japanese are all over him, from what I've seen. Besides, you stuck with him. I played him, but with a heaping side of Metafag on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom