• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wait did i just see two(tesh/suspect) and a half(illmatic) black guys poop on another black dudes "music"

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna come over this week sometime or something? I really need something to do to take my mind off stuff >.< btw I'm planning on getting my driver's liscens soon. I hadn't driven in a while until last weekend and when I did I wasn't nervous at all anymore.

Also Bio's avatar is the best.

:059:

Xyro77

Just got finished watching Batman(joker) and Batman returns(penguin/cat woman) with Trela. other than the TDK series, Batman returns is my fav older movie. i really wish nolan would make a 4th batman and use penguin. would be sooo cool.

heytallman

CTALL
It's been a while since I saw Batman Returns, but I remember liking the first Batman more. Jack Nicholson made a pretty dang good Joker. And actually Michael Keaton made a really good Batman, too.

Xyro77

xyro why do you always ignore KRD? do you hate the guy or something
He posts nothing but sad/horrible things happening to him. There's nothing I can say to fix/make it better so I stay out of it.

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm not upset about Xyro not responding to certain posts I've made, I know that not everyone has experienced everything and don't always know what to say to someone going through something cause I used to be like that too. And I like seeing the normal stuff of the Houston thread anyways, I need a place to let stuff out, which for now has been here, but at the same time I like normalcy too.

:059:

Xyro77

It's not that I dont know what to say due to not experiencing cancer in the family because cancer has taken down many in my family tbh. It's the fact that most people here throw out those empty "I'm so sorry for your loss" or "I'll pray for you" statements and then literally don't think about you or your situation again. I don't wanna be apart of that fake and empty **** so I stay out of it. I mean no disrespect either.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
It's not that I dont know what to say due to not experiencing cancer in the family because cancer has taken down many in my family tbh. It's the fact that most people here throw out those empty "I'm so sorry for your loss" or "I'll pray for you" statements and then literally don't think about you or your situation again. I don't wanna be apart of that fake and empty **** so I stay out of it. I mean no disrespect either.

:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs

CY

Smash Ace

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What if they have the Persona fighting game at EVO?

Gnes

Smash Master
I had to find out from Zano there was an anime, dang you be holding out. This aint brawl, its ok to share things
LOL my bad. I followed it as it was coming out. I dont know if u've seen bakemonogatari, but it sequel nisemonogatari is out. Both of which are pretty good. Theres also the eureka seven sequel out, along with some other stuff. I honestly don't watch too much anime cuz it takes along time compared to reading manga, where I can read pretty much everything with time to spare.

Plus xenoblade. Xyro I just unlocked the way to Egil. Where are you? I'm at lvl 68/69. One more quest to do in the area.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Thisssss.
At least half of it. :applejack:

Xyro77

I'm lvl 75 and I'm training/SP farming on lvl 78 Gogol's north of the North part of the Raguel Bridge in guara plains. Great exp/ap/sp

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I wont completely ignore krd or anyone else posting something bad about their life. I say "hope things get better/for the best" cause I truly do hope they do...but other than that Xyro is right

for once

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's more or less what I meant as well. Saying something that seems like it came from a cookie cutter may not be the most intimate or compassionate thing, but it's a means to show sympathy. It doesn't necessarily mean that they don't understand something just because they don't respond to it.

:applejack:

Xyro77

Gnes, go to the upper level of the bionis leg and warm to the OBSERVATION PLAYFORM. It's a secret area that has 1 lvl 78 Unique Bird called "Canyon Valencia" and if u can kill it it gives of 24-30k exp. save reload BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom