• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stiltz, if you can make it to Roy's house tomorrow morning, then I'll have no problem taking you to Austin. We'll leave around 7:30-8. We'll discuss it at Popertop's smashfest...

CY

Smash Ace
lol, i like the awkward zombie ones... in other news, who plans to attend the bmt tourney? dont be a vince and wait till last minute on meh, i wants a head count!

so, everyone who is going raise your hand

edit: never spend 2 weeks playing nothing but crappy crappy crappy people, it makes you worse -.-

AND GANON IS TOO GOOD
i'm not going to the tourney son.

my ganon > yours. MM ME SON

i haven't played smash since stiltz smashfest. kjhgshkgs smash is boring

Popertop

Smash Champion
Allright, here's the head count.

1. Resume
2. Jeremy
3. Stiltz
4. HeyTallman
5. Rockettrainer
6. Stiltz
7. Ceaser
8. Kage
9. Kown
10. Me
11. My lil' bro (he's hilarious and will **** you in Halo)
12. Xyro
13. Quivo (maybe)

EDIT: Stiltz is listed twice 'cause he's just that good. :laugh:

dang, that's a lot of people lol this is gonna be fun :chuckle:

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
jw, how many tvs do you have over at your place? Xyro is bringing a full setup, so +1 to however many are over there. I just kinda thought that I don't need to bring my wii if you only have like 2 tvs...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
****. I wanna go to the fest, but I think I'm gonna go to the Austin tourney. That would mean driving from College Station to Pearland (?) to Austin and back. :dizzy: Stupid high priced gas. :mad:

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Hey cesar, bring josh and feet. I haven't see those nuccas in a minute.

BTW, bad news guys (especially you jeremy). My dad is getting his windows tinted on his truck so he needs me to stay here to take him to work. He goes to work at 6 so I won't be heading out there till I drop him off.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
^O.K well there you have it folks ,I wont be attennding but I will be going to the club... goodnight.

Also listen to basnd metro station... good band.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Hey cesar, bring josh and feet. I haven't see those nuccas in a minute.

BTW, bad news guys (especially you jeremy). My dad is getting his windows tinted on his truck so he needs me to stay here to take him to work. He goes to work at 6 so I won't be heading out there till I drop him off.
LOL nuccas :laugh: I'll see what's up with them since idk what time phyt gets off and josh keeps changign his work schedule :(

Doxa

Smash Rookie

1. Resume
2. Jeremy
3. Stiltz
4. HeyTallman
5. Rockettrainer
6. Stiltz
7. Ceaser
8. Kage
9. Kown
10. Me
12. Xyro
13. Quivo (maybe)

I'll be coming with a setup. what time is this thing starting?

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: ok, so far for Popertop's smashfest, people bringing stuff:

Xyro= full setup(Wii+Brawl+TV)
Doxa= full setup(Wii+Brawl+TV)
Me= Wii+Brawl

Popertop has two tvs, one of them will have my wii setup on it. Xyro and Doxa both have full setups, so we can have 4 complete setups if someone else brings a wii

And Doxa, he says at 5.

kage921

Smash Journeyman

1. Resume
2. Jeremy
3. Stiltz
4. HeyTallman
5. Rockettrainer
6. Stiltz
7. Ceaser
8. Kage
9. Kown
10. Me
12. Xyro
13. Quivo (maybe)

does your lil bro play gears of war? I'll play him on that......:):):):):):)

Doxa

Smash Rookie
ok, so far for Popertop's smashfest, people bringing stuff:

Xyro= full setup(Wii+Brawl+TV)
Doxa= setup(Wii+Brawl) TV too?
Me= Wii+Brawl

Popertop has two tvs, one of them will have my wii setup on it. Xyro has a full setup, not sure if Doxa is bringin a tv. If he does, then we can have 4 setups if someone else brings their wii. If he doesn't, we'll have 3 setups so far.

And Doxa, he says at 5.

Thanks, I'm bringing a full setup fyi.

Popertop

Smash Champion
No I didn't tell my lil' bro to bring it. X(

TO ALL COMING TO FEST:
MY ADDRESS: 2412 Shelia st. Pearland TX 77581
The turn in to my street is easy to miss. Right at the turn in from 518 there is a RED SIGN with YELLOW LETTERING that reads:

SIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGN
SIGN
VERN'S INSURANCE COMPANY SIGN

LIKE MY DIAGRAM?

That's right in front of BYRON, the turn off of 518 into my subdivision. After you turn onto BYRON, there is a STOP SIGN. Take a LEFT at the STOP SIGN.
My HOUSE is straight down that street, at the part where the road starts curving to the right.
It's a straight shot once you make a left at the stop sign. Once you make a left at that stop sign you are pointing right at my house. Just straight up to it. There is also a SILVER FORD FOCUS in front of the house.

Doxa

Smash Rookie
TO ALL COMING TO FEST:
MY ADDRESS: 2412 Shelia st. Pearland TX 77581
The turn in to my street is easy to miss. Right at the turn in from 518 there is a RED SIGN with YELLOW LETTERING that reads:

SIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGN
SIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGN
SIGN
VERN'S INSURANCE COMPANY SIGN

LIKE MY DIAGRAM?
lawl, very useful, i missed your turn like three times when going for the first time. I'll be bringing melee along with brawl+full setup. Gonna be leaving soon.

M

MyTime123

is the ice lock thing with ice climbers ban? someone hit me with the details.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yo! i live in the Northwest. At 290 and Bingle. Im road name stupid so i dont know how far or close you are.
"road name stupid"? hmm.. can't understand that, but yea I live close to 290 around Veterans Memorial and 249

austin is farther. :p

GIGAKOOPA!!!!
YOU PLAY LOD!!!!
:O :O :O
yup, and I'm still making progress ^_^

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
"road name stupid"? hmm.. can't understand that, but yea I live close to 290 around Veterans Memorial and 249

yup, and I'm still making progress ^_^
Its like someone saying they are computer stupid. Meaning they know nothing about computers. So, that means i know nothing about road/street names.

Popertop

Smash Champion
*imitating Borat voice* GREAT SUCCESS!

Srsly guys, I had no idea so many people would show up. I was expecting like eight, but 15-17?
Daaaaang.
Anyways, I feel really good about what happened, and it gave some ideas about how to run the next one.
A lot of good matches, and RoyR, you beast me so much, it makes me want to quit smash. :'(
But no, I will persevere! I'll beat you one day Roy I promise.

Guys, there were SO MANY half-drunked Dr peppers and Mountain Dews all over the place.
Too much. Plz finish/throw them away next time.
Also, we'll need moar MOAR tvs/set ups.
Also also, I'll know better about the pizza.
Next time, everyone who wants to eat will have to help pay, and there'll be a slice limit, like 4 or 5 depending on how much pizza we buy.

But yes. GGs everybody.
TIME FOR FEST SHOUTOUTS

Tallman: had fun playing GH3 with you man. You gots a respectable Lucas 'dere.

Max: fun playing GH3, I'll get better for next time and maybe give you a run for your money.

QUIVO you surprised me you have a very nice TLink. Pretty sure I only won the crew match b/c you had one less stock to work with. Hope you drop by next summer for some fests.

Khaoz: lol @ ur bepuzzlement at how I'm good at this game without even owning it. Lol indeed. LAwl.

Ceaser: GGs and thanks for the 3rd strike tips I'll be solid when we play at PZ.

Void/Kage: We didn't play enough matches in Brawl, GGs in 3rd strike tho.

Stiltz: Thx for showing up I wish you had gotten there earlier so we could get some games in. :(

RoyR: Too much ****. ENtirely too much ****. For stage bans instead I'd rather ban you. One day roy, one day.

Kown: Nice pit, we need to play more next week. I'll see you friday/saturday.

Resume: thanks for coming we had some funny team matches when you first got there. We didn't get to play Melee. :( I gotta try my climbers against you.

Kalo: Man, ****. I'll beat you too one day.

RT: We didn't get to play. We'll get games next time. Lol at the pizza. Also lol at your random funny things you say.

Xyro/Allan: Thanks for coming. I need to taste some Samus next time.

Doxa: thanks for showing up. funny team matches. we needed moar games.

The sheer turnout for this is making me think this could become regular if my dad is cool with it.
GL all those heading to b-mont tomorrow.
RT don't forget to pick me up!
Tuxedo Maniac, out.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Eww I was at the Video Games Live concert yesterday. They had a brawl kiosk with the Wii-mote/Nunchuck combination... Lets just say I destroyed them with Meta with the wii-mote alone. Can I say WIIMOTE FTW?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
for people who ARENT going to beaumont/austin.... im havin a mini smashfest today (friday all day).. it wont be any near as large popertops was.... Pm me or IM me if your interested..

@ kirin: o y helo thar. yeah pearland is far from me too. you might live close, so temme if you wanna come ova, i need more people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom