• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Will you be the next Weekly/Monthly champion at AirbrushKing SSBB Series Vol.1? Only 2 more weeks left in the series. If your name is not on the list below, GET ON IT!

Current Champions Rankings that are in the finals party happening on (March 28)

Badnewsbear (Weekly)
Fliphop (Weekly)
Gnes (Monthly)
Jerm (Weekly)
Bivi (Weekly)
Marveyn (Monthly)
Mr.3000 (Weekly)
T-Rex (Weekly)
Ozz (Monthly)
Trela (Weekly)
Seiya (Weekly)
Stiltz (Monthly)

See you all at the next tournament this Saturday Mar 14,2009 Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ (Double Elimination has been enforced + Chairs)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha, gnes, I was thinking about playing marth., so it can tournament expierence. But I might still use my toon, cause I want to practice some things with him too. Is it a tournament? or fest.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Bear, you gonna come? And only reason I want to make my marth better is because I want to use him in pools. But i'll prlly still end up using TL in whobo pools

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozz's is a monthly, which means money is on the line. Use whoever you want, be it Marth or Meta or Falcon or whoever. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
NO! Keep it on Wednesday. I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the week. Also, BLACK TABLE AT OZZ FEST! :)

Jerm can't sit with us..........jk, jk...........maybe :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
HOLY **** BEAR IS COMING?!?!??!?!

i am so tempted to having a all meta or all falcon side event. people vote

also can you guys also vote on ihop or chilis?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha, me you and gnes?

Ihop =]

annd those events sound dumb to me. I say random character side event.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
im down for low tier, random char, all meta, all falcon, mid tier, high tier, whatever.... i wanna do something new though

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Chili's would be a nice break. from IHOP...because as good as IHOP is, I need a break from it.

I'll bring my recording stuff to stream/record/whatever. :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ok so ozzs is a tourney not a smashfest? are the fees the same as usual if it is a tourney?

@Furbs and/or Jerm: wanna carpool to it?

edit: also wat time would it start?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Around 2, but people start showing up around 12-ish...you should go Furbs. Everyone that normally goes already has a slot, and even if they win again, the next person on the list gets the championship. I never enter anyways. :)

Seiya, read the info in the main Southwest thread. It's $2 for entry, $5 for singles, and $4 for each team.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
ok so ozzs is a tourney not a smashfest? are the fees the same as usual if it is a tourney?

@Furbs and/or Jerm: wanna carpool to it?

edit: also wat time would it start?
Carpool as in who drives? lol I dont really mind though

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Around 2, but people start showing up around 12-ish...you should go Furbs. Everyone that normally goes already has a slot, and even if they win again, the next person on the list gets the championship. I never enter anyways. :)

Seiya, read the info in the main Southwest thread. It's $2 for entry, $5 for singles, and $4 for each team.
Thanks RT you're a wise panda i can always look to you for guidance :)

Carpool as in who drives? lol I dont really mind though
yea but thinkin about it now i wont stay tooooo late since i do have school teh next day but if ya'll still wanna carpool i dont mind drivin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom